APACER PANTHER – Golden 32GB 16GX2 DDR4 3200MHZ Desktop Gaming Memory
- Frequency 3200MHz
- Capacity 32GB (2*16GB)
- Voltage 1.35V
- Cas Latency 16-20-20-38
- Memory Architecture x8 FBGA DRAM chip
- Intel XMP 2.0 Yes
- PIN 288-pin
- Certificate RoHS, CE, FCC, RCM, VCCI, JEDEC
- Package Dual Channel Package
Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 32gb (2 X 16gb) DDR4 DRAM 3200MHz C16 Memory Kit – Black
- VENGEANCE RGB PRO Series DDR4 overclocked memory lights up your PC with mesmerizing dynamic multi-zone RGB lighting, while delivering the best in DDR4 performance.
- Optimized for peak performance on the latest Intel and AMD DDR4 motherboards
- Improves thermal conductivity for superb memory cooling even when overclocked
Lexar Hades RGB Memory, DDR4, 32GB, 3200MHz Desktop Memory
- Heat dissipation to keep things cool
- Optimized with latest Intel XMP 2.0 and supports AMD Ryzen platform
- Vibrant RGB colors let you enjoy an interactive gaming experience
- Level up your gaming experience with DDR4 overclocked performance
- Lexar RGB Sync allows you to synchronize your RGB lighting controls
Zadak Spark 16GB(1 x 16GB) RGB 288-Pin DDR4 3200 Desktop Memory
- Exquisite Workmanship and Design
- Dynamic Multi-Zone RGB Lighting
- Powerful Ram with Overclocking Capabilities
- Amazing Design with Jewel Shaped RGB-Lit Cutout
- Optimal Compatibility With Wide Range of Motherboard Software
ZADAK TWIST 8GB DDR4 3200 MHz Desktop RAM
- The ZADAK TWIST 8GB DDR4 3200MHz Desktop RAM comes in a matte black and brushed aluminium finish for an elegant and sleek look.
- It is a 288-Pin DDR4 U-DIMM RAM with 3200MHz speed. It has an Anodized Aluminum Heat Spreader.
- The heat sink is made of aluminum which sufficiently creates a faster heat dissipation and a cooler operation.
- The TWIST DDR4 memories have been tested with major motherboard brands, and are certified on the Qualified Vendor List.
ZADAK TWIST DIMM Desktop RAM, 32GB( 16GB X 2), 3200Mhz, DDR4
- ZADAK TWIST DIMM DESKTOP RAM consists of two 16 GB DDR4-3200 memory modules (PC4-25600) from the Twist series.
- The 288-pin module supports a latency of 16-20-20-38 at 3200 MHz and requires 1.35 volts.
- Intel’s XMP version 2.0 is supported.
Ever wondered why your game lags when too many apps or tabs are open in the background? It’s because of a missing or insufficient amount of gaming memory. It may sound technical, but it is actually very simple. Understanding gaming memory will give you a better idea of how much RAM you need for gaming and what happens if there isn’t enough of it.
What is Gaming Memory (RAM)?
RAM, or random-access memory, is a form of computer memory used to temporarily store data. This type of memory is much faster than the computer’s hard drive, which means it can speed up the rate at critical tasks such as gaming.
There are many types of RAM, and each has different characteristics and benefits. Depending on your gaming needs, you may want to consider different types of RAM, such as
- DDR4 RAM
Each type has its own strengths and weaknesses, so it’s important to do research and make an informed decision about the best type of RAM for gaming.
Also consider how much RAM you need for gaming. More memory won’t necessarily improve your performance, but too much isn’t always better either. It all depends on your gaming needs and budget.
Types of RAM
Types of RAM include
- DRAM:- Used as main memory in gaming PCs. It’s a type of volatile memory that stores data quickly but loses it when the power to the memory is turned off. Its high speed makes it ideal for tasks like gaming, where you want your computer to be able to quickly access data. The downside of DRAM is that it can be expensive and its lifespan is limited, so you need to replace it often.
- SRAM:- Used as a cache to speed up access times. This type of memory is fast and durable, making it well-suited for tasks like gaming, where you want your computer to be quick and responsive. However, its high latency makes it less desirable than DRAM for latency-sensitive applications like graphics editing.
- GDDR:- Used in graphics cards to store data related to graphics processing. It’s much faster than standard RAM, making it ideal for graphics-intensive tasks like gaming. The downside of GDDR is its high cost compared with other types of RAM. Overall, RAM has become an essential part of modern computing technology and can play a crucial role in gaming performance.
How Much RAM Do You Need for Gaming?
High-performance gaming systems typically require 16GB of RAM, but this figure can go as high as 128GB or more. If you’re playing games at high frame rates or with high detail settings, 32GB of RAM is the sweet spot. For gaming on laptop computers, 4-8GB is ideal, while gamers using budget-oriented systems may find 16 or 32GB works best. Look for RAM with high clock speeds, low latency, and a high capacity to ensure your system has enough memory to support heavy gaming loads.
What Happens When You Have Too Little RAM?
When your computer doesn’t have enough RAM, it can lead to poor gaming performance and slow loading times. Low RAM can cause games to crash or freeze during gameplay, as the operating system may not be able to process all of the game’s graphics and other processes quickly enough with the limited memory available. This can result in a sub-optimal gaming experience for gamers with limited memory.
Important Things to Consider Why Buying Gaming Memory (RAM) Online in Qatar
- Having high-speed gaming memory is vital for gaming performance.
- However, not all gaming memory is created equal, and the type you choose depends on your needs and budget.
- You should look for gaming memory with a high clock speed to ensure faster performance.
- Another factor to consider is capacity.
- Make sure you have enough RAM capacity to meet the needs of your games.
- Lastly, look for low-latency RAM for better performance in demanding games. This will ensure smooth gameplay and eliminate any lag or frame rate drops.
Benefits of Increasing Your System’s Performance With RAM Upgrades
- More RAM allows for faster loading times and improved performance.
- Increasing your system’s RAM capacity can boost overall system performance and enhance gaming performance in particular.
- Higher-quality RAM usually provides faster read speeds and longer lifetime than cheaper options. This means it can be better for keeping your gaming pc running smoothly and prevent it from slowing down or crashing mid-game.
- Higher-bandwidth memory can also provide improved performance when editing large files or downloading multiple files at once.
- More RAM can also help with virtual reality gaming, as it allows for more of the graphics processing to be done on the motherboard, which can make games run faster and smoother in VR.
- More RAM is a great way to improve your gaming pc’s performance and overall performance.
Startech, Qatar’s leading tech retailer, is now providing the best gaming memory online in Qatar. With multiple types of RAM on offer and prices to fit every budget, Startech has become the go-to destination for gamers seeking quality and performance.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What memory type is best for gaming?
When it comes to gaming, the best type of memory to look for is DDR4 RAM. It has much higher clock speeds and lower latency than its predecessor, DDR3, allowing for faster data transfer speeds which translates into smoother gaming performance.
In terms of capacity, 8GB of DDR4 RAM should provide enough memory for most gaming needs. However, if you are looking for the highest gaming performance, then 16GB of DDR4 RAM should provide the best experience.
- Do I need 32GB RAM for gaming?
Whether or not you need 32GB RAM for gaming really depends on the type of games you play. 8GB of RAM is generally enough for most gaming purposes, while 16GB is recommended if you are a serious gamer and want peak performance and smooth gaming experience. If you are playing memory-intensive games like VR and 4K resolution games, then 32GB of RAM might be beneficial so that there are no glitches and lags in your gaming. However, 32GB of RAM can be overkill for most gamers as it may not be necessary for all types of gaming.
- Is 8 GB of RAM good for gaming?
8 GB of RAM is the minimum requirement for gaming PCs and is considered adequate for gaming on a budget. This amount of RAM is enough to get you decent performance in most modern games at medium settings, but if you’re looking for higher performance then 16 GB of RAM may be more suitable. For maximum gaming performance, 32 or 64 GB of ram may be necessary depending on the game and settings you’re running. Additionally, faster RAM like DDR4 will provide better gaming performance than slower types of RAM like DDR3.