|Compatible app||Alexa App|
|Compatibility||– Fire OS
– Desktop browsers
|Works with||Philips Hue
– Samsung SmartThings
|FEATURES||1. – Stream songs from Amazon Music, Apple Music, Spotify, Deezer and more
– Multi-room music with Alexa – play music across your Echo speakers
2. – Manage compatible smart home devices using your voice
– Hands-free calling
– Make an announcement to every room that has a compatible Echo device
3. – Set timers
– Ask questions
– Add items to lists
– Create calendar events & reminders
– Check the traffic, weather & news
– Access tens of thousands of Alexa skills
4. – Privacy protection built in with a microphone mute button
– View, hear or delete your voice recordings at any time
5. – 50% of the plastics used are post-consumer recycled plastics
– 100% of the fabric used is post-consumer recycled fabric
– 100% of the aluminium used is recycled die-cast aluminium
– Enters Low Power mode when idle
|Box contents||Amazon Echo Dot (4th Gen)
– Power adapter
– Quick start guide
|Dimensions||89 x 100 x 100 mm (H x W x D)|
The 4th gen Amazon Echo Dot brings an updated look – rounded, sleek and compact – and is perfect for small spaces.
An updated processor means Alexa responds to your commands and questions quicker than before.
“Alexa, play music everywhere”
Stream music from services such as Amazon Music, Apple Music, Spotify, and Deezer and play them across all your compatible Echo speakers (sold separately) with multi-room music. It works with podcasts, radio stations and Audible too, so you won’t miss a moment of your story while moving from room to room.
Here to help
Alexa makes it easy to organise your day and find the answers you want. You can set a timer, add to your shopping list, create a reminder, and ask questions. Stay updated with the latest news, weather and traffic.
You’ll also have access to tens of thousands of Alexa skills, such as TV Guide or Fitbit. New to Alexa? It’s incredibly simple to setup and get started with the Alexa app.
Control your smart home
Set routines and manage your compatible smart home devices. Switch off the lights at bedtime, turn the thermostat up when you’re feeling a bit chilly, and change channels on your Fire TV.
You can make calls to almost anyone hands-free making it easier than ever to stay in touch with friends and family. Let the kids know dinner is ready by making an announcement to your other Echo speakers.