The aluminum case is lightweight and made from 100 percent recycled aerospace-grade alloy.The Sport Band is made from a durable yet surprisingly soft high-performance fluoroelastomer with an innovative pin-and-tuck closure.
- Ultra Wideband availability varies by region.
- Blood Oxygen app measurements are not intended for medical use, including self-diagnosis or consultation with a doctor, and are only designed for general fitness and wellness purposes.
- The ECG app is available on Apple Watch Series 4 and later (not including Apple Watch SE) with the latest version of iOS and watchOS. See apple.com/in/watch for compatibility details. ECG is not intended for use by people under 22 years old. With the ECG app, Apple Watch is capable of generating an ECG similar to a single-lead electrocardiogram.
- Irregular rhythm notification requires the latest version of watchOS and iOS. It is not intended for use by people under 22 years old or those who have been previously diagnosed with atrial fibrillation (AF).
- The international emergency calling feature requires an Apple Watch Ultra (Cellular), Apple Watch Series 8 (GPS + Cellular), Apple Watch Series 7 (GPS + Cellular) or Apple Watch SE (GPS + Cellular) model. For a list of supported countries and regions, see apple.com/in/watchos/feature-availability.
- Emergency SOS requires a cellular connection or Wi-Fi calling with an Internet connection from your Apple Watch or nearby iPhone.
- Apple Watch Series 8 and Apple Watch SE have a water resistance rating of 50 metres under ISO standard 22810:2010. This means that they may be used for shallow-water activities like swimming in a pool or ocean. However, they should not be used for scuba diving, waterskiing or other activities involving high-velocity water or submersion below shallow depth. Water resistance is not a permanent condition and can diminish over time. For additional information, see support.apple.com/en-in/HT205000. Series 8 is also rated IP6X dust resistant.
- Wireless service plan is required for cellular service. Contact your service provider for more details. Connection may vary based on network availability.
- The temperature sensing feature is not a medical device and not intended for use in medical diagnosis, treatment or for any other medical purpose.
- Apple Watch Ultra has a water resistance rating of 100 metres under ISO standard 22810. It may be used for recreational scuba diving (with compatible third-party app from the App Store) to 40 metres and high-speed water sports. Apple Watch Ultra should not be used for diving below 40 metres.
- The Cycle Tracking app is not intended for use in medical diagnosis, treatment or any other medical purpose, including as a form of birth control or to support conception.
- Tested against subsections for Altitude, High Temperature, Low Temperature, Temperature Shock, Immersion, Freeze/Thaw, Shock, Vibration.
- The internationally recognised standard for dive computers and gauges.
There are no inquiries yet.