Smart Bands, Wearables
Apple Watch Series 8 GPS 41mm Midnight Aluminum Case With S/M Midnight Sport Band
Out of stock
Out of stock
Order now & Get it delivered Today!!
||Built-in Rechargeable Lithium-Ion
Apple MNU73LL/A Watch Series 8 GPS 41mm Midnight Aluminum Case With S/M Midnight Sport Band
Apple Watch Series 8 offers all the great features you love, like an expansive display, great durability, fast charging, and industry-leading health capabilities. And it has two new sensors for even more heath and safety features. A temperature sensor enables advanced insights for cycle tracking, and a high-g accelerometer works with an improved gyroscope to detect severe car crashes and get help if you need it. Apple Watch Series 8 also offers advanced workout metrics, a Low Power Mode that extends battery life, and a redesigned Compass app.
- Edge-to-edge display with narrow borders has almost 20 percent more screen area than Apple Watch SE
- Bright Always-On Retina display so the screen is easy to read1
- Front crystal is crack-resistant so you don’t have to worry about drops
- Fully dust resistant with IP6X certification
- Swimproof with a water resistance 50 meter rating
- Temperature sensor and Cycle Tracking
- Sensor samples wrist temperature overnight and tracks nightly shifts from your baseline temperature so you can see changes that could be caused by exercise, jet lag, illness, or other factors2
- Changes in temperature can reveal the biphasic shift, an increase in temperature that can indicate ovulation—so the Cycle Tracking app can estimate when ovulation occurred, which is valuable information for family planning, and provide improved period predictions3
- Blood Oxygen app4
- Sensor and app measure the oxygen saturation of your blood, an important indication of how well your body is absorbing oxygen
- Periodic readings are taken in the background, even while you’re sleeping, recording your blood oxygen trends over time
- Heart health
- Electrodes in the Digital Crown and back crystal work with the ECG app5 to read your heart’s electrical signals and generate an electrocardiogram
- Apple Watch can check your heart rhythm in the background and alert you to an irregular rhythm that appears to be atrial fibrillation (AFib)5
- AFib History6 in watchOS 9 can estimate how frequently your heart is in AFib and track lifestyle factors that may affect your condition
- With the optical heart sensor, you can check your heart rate at any time and see your resting, walking, and post-workout heart rates
- Crash Detection
- High-g accelerometer and improved gyroscope work with the barometer, microphone, and GPS to detect severe car crashes, like front-impact, sideimpact, rear-end collisions, and rollovers
- If a crash is detected, Apple Watch sends you a notification—and if you don’t respond, it automatically calls emergency services, gives them your location, and notifies your emergency contacts7
- Enjoy all-day, 18-hour battery life8
- Get up to 36 hours of battery life with your iPhone present using Low Power Mode, which maintains core features while selectively disabling others8
- Fast-charge from 0 percent to 80 percent battery in just 45 minutes9
- Advanced workouts
- Get new metrics like heart rate zone, power, and vertical oscillation
- Tailor your routine with Custom Workouts
- Multisport workouts automatically switch between swim, bike, and run
- Coming soon in watchOS 9, Apple Watch can automatically detect when you’ve arrived at a track, so you get the most accurate running metrics
- Compass app
- Redesigned Compass app features hybrid, technical, and orienteering views to help you find your way
- Set Compass Waypoints to mark key locations, like a trailhead, and view them as a watch face complication to see heading and distance at a glance
- If you’re lost or disoriented, Backtrack uses GPS to create a historic path of where you’ve been—and Backtrack automatically turns on if you’re away from all Wi-Fi signals and not in a known location
- Sleep app
- • Get additional insights into your sleep with sleep stage tracking
- Apple Watch will detect when you’re awake or in REM, core, or deep sleep
- Cases and finishes
- • 41mm cases work with 41mm or smaller bands, and 45mm cases work with 49mm and 45mm or smaller bands
- Available in midnight, starlight, silver, and (PRODUCT)RED 100 percent recycled aluminum, and graphite, silver, and gold stainless steel
- • All Nike watch faces are available with more models of Apple Watch
- Nike Sport Loop bands feature the “Just Do It” logo in four colors
- Essential additions
- • AppleCare+ for Apple Watch, Apple Music,10 AirPods, Apple Fitness+,10 additional Apple Watch bands
- For a limited time, get a free, three-month subscription to Apple Fitness+ when you buy any new Apple Watch11
- 1Apple Watch Series 8 has a water resistance rating of 50 meters under ISO standard 22810:2010. This means that it may be used for shallow-water activities like swimming in a pool or ocean. However, it should not be used for scuba diving, waterskiing, or other activities involving high-velocity water or submersion below shallow depth. Water resistance is not a permanent condition and can diminish over time. For additional information see support.apple.com/en-us/HT205000. Series 8 is also rated IP6X dust resistant.
- 2The temperature sensing feature isn’t a medical device and isn’t intended for use in medical diagnosis, treatment, or for any other medical purpose.
- 3The Cycle Tracking app isn’t intended for use in medical diagnosis, treatment, or any other medical purpose, including as a form of birth control.
- 4Blood Oxygen app measurements aren’t intended for medical use, including self-diagnosis or consultation with a doctor, and are only designed for general fitness and wellness purposes.
- 5The ECG app and the irregular rhythm notification require watchOS 6 or later and iPhone 6s or later with the latest version of iOS. The ECG app is available on Apple Watch Series 4 or later (not including Apple Watch SE), and the irregular rhythm notification feature is available on Apple Watch Series 3 or later. The ECG app and the irregular rhythm notification feature aren’t intended for use by people under 22 years old. The irregular rhythm notification feature isn’t designed for people who have been previously diagnosed with AFib. See apple.com/watch for compatibility details.
- 6AFib History is intended for use by people 22 years old or older with a previous diagnosis of atrial fibrillation (AFib).
- 7To use SOS or Emergency Calling, your iPhone needs to be nearby. If your iPhone isn’t nearby, your Apple Watch needs to be connected to a known Wi-Fi network and you must set up Wi-Fi Calling. On Apple Watch Series 8 (GPS + Cellular), you can also use a cellular connection. The international emergency calling feature requires an Apple Watch Series 5 with cellular or later. For a list of supported countries and regions, see www.apple.com/watchos/featureavailability.
- 8All-day battery life is based on the following use: 90 time checks, 90 notifications, 45 minutes of app use, and a 60-minute workout with music playback from Apple Watch via Bluetooth, over the course of 18 hours; Apple Watch Series 8 (GPS) usage includes connection to iPhone via Bluetooth during the entire 18-hour test; Apple Watch Series 8 (GPS + Cellular) usage includes a total of 4 hours of LTE connection and 14 hours of connection to iPhone via Bluetooth over the course of 18 hours. Testing conducted by Apple in August 2022 using preproduction Apple Watch Series 8 (GPS) and Apple Watch Series 8 (GPS + Cellular), each paired with an iPhone; all devices tested with prerelease software. Battery life varies by use, configuration, cellular network, signal strength, and many other factors; actual results will vary.
- 9Charge times are from 0–80% and 0–100% using the included Apple Watch Magnetic Fast Charging USB-C Cable. Testing conducted by Apple in August 2022 using preproduction Apple Watch Series 8 (GPS) and Apple Watch Series 8 (GPS + Cellular), each paired with an iPhone; all devices tested with prerelease software, Apple Watch Magnetic Fast Charging USB-C Cable (Model A2515), and Apple 20W USB-C Power Adapter (Model A2305). Charge time varies with region, settings, and environmental factors; actual results will vary.
- 10Subscription required.
- 11$9.99/month after trial. Offer good for three months after eligible device activation. One subscription per Family Sharing group. Plan automatically renews until cancelled. Restrictions and other terms apply.
No more offers for this product!
There are no inquiries yet.