Audio, Soundbar, Speakers
Bose Smart Soundbar 300 (Black)
Available on backorder
Available on backorder
Order now & Get it delivered Today!!
||4 x Elliptical Cone
||1 x HDMI – ARC
1 x Optical TOSLINK – Audio
||1 x 1/8″ / 3.5 mm – Subwoofer
||1 x Micro-USB (Unspecified Interface) (Service) (Rear)
||IR via 1/8″ / 3.5 mm Input
|Wireless Audio Protocols
||AirPlay 2, Bluetooth, Spotify Connect, Wi-Fi
||30′ / 9.1 m
|Material of Construction
||Yes, with Optional Hardware
||26.6 x 2.2 x 4″ / 67.6 x 5.6 x 10.2 cm
||5.5 lb / 2.5 kg
Enjoy enhanced sound quality and voice control with the black Bose Smart Soundbar 300. It has Amazon Alexa, the Google Assistant, and a noise-rejecting microphone system built-in, enabling you to control it and search through your music apps with just your voice. Wi-Fi, Apple AirPlay 2, and Bluetooth are onboard for wireless audio streaming from compatible devices such as smartphones and tablets. The Smart Soundbar 300 has an HDMI ARC port and an optical audio input for simple connectivity to your TV. To expedite setup, the soundbar includes an optical cable and a remote control.
This technology helps expand your Alexa voice capabilities so that in addition to the soundbar, you can also control your compatible TV and cable/satellite box with just your voice. Just turn on your TV and start watching your favorite station by asking Alexa.
SimpleSync technology lets you pair the Smart Soundbar 300 with other compatible Bose products. Pair your soundbar with select Bose headphones to avoid disturbing others, or pair it with a compatible Bose Bluetooth speaker to add more sound elsewhere in the house.
With Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Apple AirPlay 2, and Spotify Connect compatibility, you can stream whatever audio you want, however you want. Browse your favorite music services or play from your phone or tablet.
The Smart Soundbar 300 uses a single connection to your TV via the included optical cable or an optional HDMI cable. Just connect it to your TV, plug it in to power, and turn it on. Then download the Bose Music app to complete your setup, connect to your Wi-Fi, and select your voice assistant.
With the Bose Music app, in addition to setting up your soundbar and voice assistant, you can browse through all your music, seamlessly jumping between stations, playlists, and services without leaving the app.
Power, TV source, volume, mute, mic off, Bluetooth, bass, and Dialogue Mode controls are built into the included remote control.
Add a Bose Bass Module to boost the bass, the Bose Surround Speakers to expand your soundstage, or add both for a more cinematic home theater experience. The Smart Soundbar 300 is part of the Bose Smart Family of products, which are all designed to work together wirelessly. Create a group of multiple speakers to seamlessly play music throughout the house. You can also pair the soundbar to select Bose portable Bluetooth speakers for a 1-to-1 connection with Bose SimpleSync technology.
- Four full-range drivers work together to separate and direct sounds left and right to deliver spacious, enveloping sound
- With Amazon Alexa and the Google Assistant built-in, you can control your entertainment, manage your day, and get information hands-free
- Onboard software automatically analyzes what’s playing – movies, music, TV shows, or games – and fine-tunes the audio to optimize your listening experience
- A noise-rejecting mic system listens in every direction for your command, even if the soundbar is playing loudly
- The onboard mic can be disabled with the mic-off button
- QuietPort technology enables the placement of micro-screens to virtually eliminate distortion for cleaner, smoother bass
- At just over 2″ tall, the soundbar is designed to sit low in front of your TV for an unobtrusive view of the screen
No more offers for this product!
There are no inquiries yet.