Disney Classic Games Collection is the latest and greatest compilation of classic Disney games based on some of the most beloved Disney movies of all time: Aladdin, The Lion King, and now, The Jungle Book! This package combines Disney Classic Games: Aladdin and The Lion King with the ALL NEW “The Jungle Book and MORE Aladdin Pack”. Now you can play ALL of the critically acclaimed 16-Bit console versions of “Aladdin”, along with classic games based on Disney’s “The Jungle Book”! These all-new, fan requested, and beloved games complete this collection, making this the only way to experience all 16-bit console versions of Aladdin and The Jungle Book. Play as some of your favorite Disney characters, including Aladdin, Simba, and Mowgli, all while experiencing some of the best graphics the 16-Bit era had to offer. Play through multiple versions of each included game and enjoy tons of new features, enhancements, game modes, easy game saves, and display options.
- The Expanded Collection: Play through multiple different versions of the beloved Aladdin, The Lion King, and The Jungle Book games that have been created over the years, including both console and handheld versions.
- BOTH 16-Bit Console Aladdin Games included for the first time since their original release. By popular demand, two completely different and equally adored Aladdin games are finally available and enhanced for modern consoles.
- Modern Features: Rewind any of the games in real-time to retry difficult areas, view full game playthroughs with the ability to skip forward, start playing at any point, and save your progress and continue your adventure wherever and whenever you want.
- Museum Features: Take a journey behind-the-scenes and learn more about the creation of these incredible games. Watch video interviews with the original development teams or explore “
- Display Options and Updated Visuals: 1080P graphics and enhancements for modern HD TVs Adjustable screen aspect ratios and borders Custom filter options designed to replicate classic CRT TVs and other popular screen types”