|Connectivity Technology||Bluetooth / wireless|
|Headphones Form Factor||On Ear|
|Talktime||Up to 14 hours|
|Standby time||Up to 60 days|
|Number of speakers||1|
A revolutionary new hands-free that features an innovative speaker system, the Jabra Freeway makes music sound and hands-free calls better than ever. The first handsfree to have a 3-speaker stereo system, HD Ready Voice Technology and virtual surround sound audio, the Jabra Freeway produces crystal-clear both voice and music. And with Blackout Extreme Noise Dual Mic technology, you can say goodbye to unwanted background noise. It also provides versatility as a device to be used in or out of the car and for both calls, as well as listening to music with any device – an iPad, iPod touch, iPhone, MP3 players, video or game console.
- Speakerphone for the car with rich and crisp sound from 3 speakers and Virtual Surround sound
- Use your voice to make and take calls completely hands-free; announces the name of the incoming caller
- A2DP streaming for playback of music, podcasts and directions from GPS applications
- FM Transmitter sends music and calls from mobile phone to car radio
- Up to 14 hours of talk time, up to 960 hours (40 days) of standby time, podcasts and directions from GPS applications
- Auto on / off, Advanced Multiuse for connection to 2 Bluetooth devices at the same time, audio streaming (A2DP) for playback of music, podcasts and directions from GPS applications
- Rich and crisp sound with 3 speakers, HD Voice Ready, Virtual Surround Sound and dual microphone background noise reduction technology
3-Speaker Virtual Surround Sound
One of the first in-car speakerphones to have three speakers coupled with virtual surround sound. Sound so clear, you’ll think you’re talking to a passenger in the car. Also great for playing your favourite music.
Prefer your car’s sound system? Just use the FM transmitter to send music and calls directly to your car radio.
Dual-Mic Noise Cancellation
Dual-mic technology filters out everything but your voice. Background noises and honking cars disappear, so the other side hears you loud and clear.