|Model Name||GeForce RTX™ 3080 VENTUS 3X 10G OC|
|Graphics Processing Unit||NVIDIA® GeForce RTX™ 3080|
|Interface||PCI Express® Gen 4|
|Core Clocks||Boost: 1740 MHz|
|Memory Speed||19 Gbps|
|Output||DisplayPort x 3 (v1.4a) / HDMI 2.1 x 1|
|Power connectors||8-pin x 2|
|Card Dimension (mm)||305 x 120 x 57 mm|
|Weight (Card / Package)||1370g / 1986g|
|DirectX Version Support||12 API|
|OpenGL Version Support||4.6|
|Adaptive Vertical Sync||Y|
|Digital Maximum Resolution||7680×4320|
MSI GeForce RTX 3080 DirectX 12 RTX 3080 VENTUS 3X 10G OC 10GB 320-Bit GDDR6X PCI Express 4.0 HDCP Ready Graphics Video Card
Out of stock
Out of stock
Send me an Email when the product is back in stock:
VENTUS brings a performance-focused design that maintains the essentials to accomplish any task at hand. A capable triple fan arrangement laid into a rigid industrial design lets this sharp looking graphics card fit into any build.
A lightweight composite Graphene backplate reinforces the length of the graphics card while providing passive thermal conduction properties.
The GeForce RTX™ 3080 delivers the ultra performance that gamers crave, powered by Ampere—NVIDIA’s 2nd gen RTX architecture. It’s built with enhanced RT Cores and Tensor Cores, new streaming multiprocessors, and superfast G6X memory for an amazing gaming experience.
Core / Memory
- Boost Clock / Memory Speed
1740 MHz / 19 Gbps
- 10GB GDDR6X
- DisplayPort x 3 (v1.4a) / HDMI 2.1 x 1
- A composite Graphene backplate reinforces the graphics card while providing passive thermal conduction properties.
- Precision-crafted heat pipes ensure max contact to the GPU and spread heat along the full length of the heatsink.
Triple Fan Thermal Design
- TORX Fan 3.0: The award-winning MSI TORX Fan 3.0 design creates high static pressure and pushes the limits of thermal performance.
- Zero Frozr: Calm before the storm, keeping fans still and maintaining silence until cooling is needed.
- Thermal Padding: An abundance of thermal pads use any chance for additional heat transfer directly from the components.
- MSI’s exclusive Dragon Center software lets you monitor, tweak and optimize MSI products in real-time.