|Size (Main_Display)134.8mm (5.3″)
Resolution (Main Display)1480 x 720 (HD+)
Technology (Main Display)PLS TFT LCD
Color Depth (Main Display)16M
|Main Camera – Resolution8.0 MP
Main Camera – F NumberF2.2
Main Camera – Auto FocusYes
Rear Camera – OISNo
Rear Camera ZoomDigital Zoom up to 4x
Front Camera – Resolution5.0 MP
Front Camera – F NumberF2.4
Front Camera – Auto FocusNo
Front Camera – OISNo
Main Camera – FlashYes
Front Camera – FlashNo
Video Recording ResolutionFHD (1920 x 1080) @30fps
ROM Size (GB)16
Available Memory (GB) *10.5
External Memory SupportMicroSD (Up to 512GB)
|Network/Bearer||Number of SIMDual-SIM
SIM sizeNano-SIM (4FF)
SIM Slot TypeSIM 1 + SIM 2 + MicroSD
Infra2G GSM, 3G WCDMA, 4G LTE FDD, 4G LTE TDD
2G GSMGSM850, GSM900, DCS1800
3G UMTSB1(2100), B5(850), B8(900)
4G FDD LTEB1(2100), B3(1800), B5(850), B7(2600), B8(900), B20(800), B28(700)
4G TDD LTEB38(2600), B40(2300), B41(2500)
USB InterfaceMicro USB
USB VersionUSB 2.0
Location TechnologyGPS, Glonass
Wi-Fi802.11 b/g/n 2.4GHz
Bluetooth VersionBluetooth v5.0
PC Sync.Smart Switch (PC version)
|General Information||Form FactorTouch Bar|
|Sensors||Accelerometer, Virtual Proximity Sensing|
|Physical specification||Dimension (HxWxD, mm)141.7 x 67.5 x 8.6
|Battery||Internet Usage Time(LTE) (Hours)Up to 14
Internet Usage Time(Wi-Fi) (Hours)Up to 14
Video Playback Time (Hours)Up to 11
Battery Capacity (mAh, Typical)3000
Audio Playback Time (Hours)Up to 70
Talk Time (4G LTE) (Hours)Up to 17
|Audio and Video||Stereo SupportNo
Video Playing FormatMP4, M4V, 3GP, 3G2, FLV, MKV, WEBM
Video Playing ResolutionFHD (1920 x 1080) @30fps
Audio Playing FormatMP3, M4A, 3GA, AAC, OGG, WAV, AMR, AWB, FLAC, MID, XMF, MXMF, IMY, RTTTL, RTX, OTA
|Services and Applications||Samsung DeX SupportNo
Mobile Phones, Mobiles & Tablets, Samsung
Samsung Galaxy A01 Core 1GB 16GB
Out of stock
- Battery : Actual battery life varies by network environment, features and apps used, frequency of calls and messages, number of times charged, and many other factors.
- User Available Memory : User memory is less than the total memory due to storage of the operating system and software used to operate the device features. Actual user memory will vary depending on the operator and may change after software upgrades are performed.
- Network : The bandwidths supported by the device may vary depending on the region or service provider.
- Size and weight may vary by the device’s configuration and manufacturing process.
- Wi-Fi connection and speed may vary depending on the usage environment.
- Image at the top of page of Galaxy Note20 Ultra laying facedown simulated for illustration purposes.
- Image at the top of page of Galaxy Z Fold2 unfolded and seen from the front with the butterfly graphic wallpaper onscreen simulated for illustration purposes.
- Images are for illustration purposes only and the accessories are sold separately.
- Screen measured diagonally as a full rectangle without accounting for the rounded corners. Actual viewable area is less due to the rounded corners and camera hole.
- All specifications and descriptions provided herein may be different from the actual specifications and descriptions for the product. Samsung reserves the right to make changes to this document and the product described herein, at anytime, without obligation on Samsung to provide notification of such change. All functionality, features, specifications, GUI and other product information provided in this document including, but not limited to, the benefits, design, pricing, components, performance, availability, and capabilities of the product are subject to change without notice or obligation. The contents within the screen are simulated images and are for demonstration purposes only.
- Typical value tested under third-party laboratory condition. Typical value is the estimated average value considering the deviation in battery capacity among the battery samples tested under IEC 61960 standard. Rated (minimum) capacity is 2,920mAh.
- The actual capacity (Wh) is measured based on the battery’s output current and voltage. It may differ from the capacity (Wh) indicated on the device, depending on the output power condition, the connected device’s circuit configuration, and the operation environment.
- The network capacity and data transfer speed may be reduced while dual SIM cards are used at the same time.