Designed for dash cams and home monitoring systems, the 256GB High Endurance UHS-I microSDXC Memory Card from SanDisk has an operational life of up to 20,000 hours of recording time. It can capture 4K and Full HD video, has a storage capacity of 256GB, is compatible with the UHS-I bus, and features a speed class rating of V30, which guarantees that write speeds will not drop below 30 MB/s. If your device does not support the V30 standard, this card also supports the U3 standard, which also guarantees minimum write speeds of 30 MB/s. Read speeds are supported up to 100 MB/s and write speeds max out at 40 MB/s.
As with most SanDisk media, this memory card is shockproof, X-ray proof, and waterproof, while also being able to withstand extreme temperatures. Should the card’s data become compromised, you also benefit from the option to download RescuePRO Deluxe software, which comes with a 1-year license. Additionally, included is a microSD to SD adapter with a write protect switch, allowing this card to be used in SD-compatible devices.
Please note that while the card has a life of up to 20,000 hours, the actual hours of saved video will be less. The card life of 20,000 hours is based off of recording Full HD video at 26 Mb/s to one device.
- Made for dash cams and home monitoring systems
- Designed for high endurance and durability so you can record for up to 20,000 hours with no worries
- Record and save more Full HD or 4K videos with a capacity of 256GB
- Built for and tested in harsh conditions, including temperature, water, shock, and X-rays
- Quickly transfer or back up videos to your computer with read speeds of up to 100 MB/s
- Recover deleted media with a RescuePRO Deluxe software download offer that is valid for one year