|Storage Capacity||64 GB|
|UHS Speed Class||U3|
|Video Speed Class||V30|
|Application Performance Class||A2|
|Read Speed||Maximum: 160 MB/s|
|Write Speed||Maximum: 60 MB/s
Minimum: 30 MB/s
|Durability||Shockproof, Temperature Extremes, Waterproof, X-Ray Proof|
|Operating Temperature||-13 to 185°F / -25 to 85°C|
|Storage Temperature||-40 to 185°F / -40 to 85°C|
Designed for microSD devices such as smartphones, interchangeable-lens cameras, drones, or GoPro action cameras that can capture Full HD, 3D, and 4K video, as well as raw and burst photography, the 64GB Extreme UHS-I microSDXC Memory Card from SanDisk has a capacity of 64GB, is compatible with the UHS-I bus, and features a speed class rating of V30, which guarantees minimum write speeds of 30 MB/s. If your device does not support the V30 standard, this card also supports the U3 standard, which also guarantees minimum write speeds of 30 MB/s. Read speeds are supported up to 160 MB/s and write speeds max out at 60 MB/s.
While this card has been designed for cameras that are UHS-I / V30 / U3 compatible, it may be used in devices that do not support UHS-I / V30 / U3. However, bear in mind that this card will then default to your device’s speed class and bus rating, such as UHS-I and U1, which support minimum write speeds of 10 MB/s, or Class 10, which also supports minimum write speeds of 10 MB/s.
Aside from support for UHS-I, V30, and U3, SanDisk also built this card with support for the Application Performance Class 2 (A2) spec, which includes optimizations to give Android users an improved mobile experience, delivering faster mobile app performance. The A2 spec allows the card to manage random read input-output access per second (IOPS) operations so it can quickly open apps and process accompanying tasks such as audio, graphics, saved profiles, and in-app permissions.
As with most SanDisk media, this memory card is shockproof, X-ray proof, and waterproof, while also being able to withstand temperatures ranging from -13 to 185°F, allowing you to take this card with you into extreme environments. Should the card’s data become compromised, you also benefit from the option to download RescuePRO Deluxe software, and SanDisk’s Memory Zone app offers users a simple way to organize, browse, and back up files on their Android mobile device. A microSD to SD adapter with a write-protect switch is included, allowing this card to be used in SD-compatible devices.
- Read speeds of up to 160 MB/s help save time when transferring high-res images and 4K UHD videos
- Write speeds of up to 60 MB/s let you take fast, continuous shots
- 4K UHD and Full HD ready with UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) and Video Speed Class 30 (V30)
- Rated A2 for faster app loading and mobile performance
- Built for and tested in harsh conditions, including temperatures ranging from -13 to 185°F, plus water, shocks, and X-rays
- SanDisk Memory Zone app included as a download so you can manage your smartphone memory and media files
- Includes RescuePRO Deluxe one-year file recovery software (download offer)
- microSD to SD adapter included