The black Saramonic SR-M1 is an omnidirectional lavalier microphone featuring a 4.1′ cable with a 3.5mm TRS mini plug compatible with audio recorders, DSLR/mirrorless cameras, and a wide variety of wireless systems including the Blink 500 and Blink 500 Pro.
The small size of the lav allows for discreet placement using the included lapel clip, while the 4.1′ cable length is well suited for use with a wireless transmitter or handheld recorder. A wide range of compatible devices makes the cost-effective SR-M1 a good choice as a spare or backup mic for content creators. The mic capsule’s forgiving omnidirectional pickup pattern helps to keep levels consistent, even when the talent turn away from the mic. The foam windscreen helps reduce breath sounds and light wind noise, while the lapel clip allows you to easily attach the mic to clothing.
- The SR-M1 features a non-locking 3.5mm connector that is compatible with a wide variety of transmitters, cameras, portable audio recorders, and similar devices equipped with a compatible input connector and the ability to supply the mic with 1 to 10V of plug-in power.
- The non-locking 3.5mm connector is compatible with many devices that use a locking 3.5mm connector, but the connection is less secure and reliable without the locking mechanism.
Compatible Wireless Transmitters and Recorders
Below is a list of transmitter models that are known to be compatible with the SR-M1
- Saramonic: UwMic Series TX9/TX15/TX10, Blink 500 Pro TX, Blink 500 TX, VmicLink TX, SR-Q2, and SR-Q2M
- Sennheiser: Evolution Series G1/G2/G3/G4, XSW-D, SK AVX, SKD1, SK1093, and SK20
- Rode: Wireless GO, RODELink TX-Belt, and TX-XLR,
- Tascam: DR-05, DR-05 mkII, DR-05X, DR-07, DR-07 mkII, DR-07X, DR-10L, and DR-10C
- Zoom: F1-LP, F1-SP, H1, H1n, H2, H2n, H4, H4n, H4n Pro, H5, H6, and XYH-6
- Azden: 35BT and 15BT
- Nady: UB10, UB16, WLT14, and WLT15
- Senal: AWS-2000
- Boya: TX8, TX8 Pro, and WFM12
- Roland: R-05 and R-07
- Sony: PMC-A10, PMC-D10, PMC-D50, PMC-D100, and PMC-D1
- Marantz: PMD620