|Primary Applications||Podcast, Web-Streaming, Recording to Mobile Device, Conferencing|
|Form Factor||Desktop / Stand/Boom Mount|
|Intended Sound Sources||Vocals, Speech/Voice Over|
|Indicators||1 x Single LED (Signal Level)|
|On-Board Controls||Gain/Sensitivity, Headphone Volume, Mic Mute|
|Frequency Range||20 Hz to 20 kHz|
|Maximum SPL||120 dB SPL|
|Signal-to-Noise Ratio||80 dB|
|Output Connectors (Analog)||None|
|Output Connectors (Digital)||1 x USB Type-C (on Mic)|
|Headphone Connector||1 x 1/8″ / 3.5 mm|
|Cable Length||6.6′ / 2.0 m|
|Sample Rate||48 kHz|
|Operating System Support||ChromeOS, Windows, macOS/OS X|
|Mobile Device Compatibility||Android Tablet
iPad (with Lightning Connector)
iPad Mini (with Lightning Connector)
iPhone (with Lightning Connector)
|Operating Voltage||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Mounting||5/8″-27 Female, Desktop Stand (via Integrated Hardware)
3/8″-16 Female (with Included Hardware)
|Dimensions||H: 6.5 x W: 3.1 x L: 3.5″ / H: 165 x W: 78.6 x L: 90 mm|
|Weight||13.1 oz / 370 g|
With a large-diaphragm cardioid capsule tailored for speech and near-universal compatibility, the Saramonic SR-MV2000 USB Microphone offers podcasters, gamers, content creators, and remote workers an easy way to attain quality voice capture whether they use iOS/Android mobile devices or Mac/Windows computers for their productions or Zoom calls.
Offering plug-and-play ease, the mic comes with a USB Type-A cable for connecting to laptop and desktop computers. There is a USB Type-C cable for use with Android phone/tablets as well as with the iPad Air and iPad Pro. The mic can also be easily adapted to work with iPhones/iPads using the Apple Lightning-to-USB Camera Adapter (available separately).
Make Your Voice Stand Out
- The SR-MV2000’s large-diaphragm condenser capsule delivers a natural, quality vocal sound with all the warmth and punch to make your voice stand out for podcasts, live streams, voice-overs, broadcasts, or virtual meetings.
Designed for Great Sound in Your Home
- The SR-MV2000 makes it easy to get a great sound, even in places with less-than-perfect acoustics like a bedroom, kitchen, or home office.
- The mic’s cardioid pickup pattern is designed to focus on the subject’s voice, while rejecting unwanted background noise and room ambience coming from the sides and behind the mic.
Professional Look and Versatile Mounting Options with Tabletop Stand
- Designed for function and style, the SR-MV2000 features versatile mounting flexibility. Its sleek, professional styling with a multicolor LED looks great on camera.
- The mic’s magnetic tabletop stand is designed to absorb bumps and impacts to avoid ruining your recording. Its integrated 360° swing mount enables you to quickly adjust the mic for the optimum angle, and even allows you to position it upside-down when mounted on a stand or boom arm.
- Pull off the stand to reveal a 5/8” thread to mount the mic on a broadcast boom arm or other mic stand.
- A 3/8” thread adapter is also included for even more mounting options.
Perfect Levels and Monitoring with Ease with Multicolor LED Meter
- The SR-MV2000 makes dialing in the perfect levels simple with its tactile input-level gain control and 3.5mm headphone output with volume control.
- A multicolor LED meter indicates the input level and headphone output level.
- Pressing on the gain control mutes the mic for privacy.
- Pressing on the headphone control switches from real-time software monitoring to latency-free mic monitoring.