HDMI Splitter Transmits 4K Video + Audio to 4 HDMI Displays at the Same Time
Recommended for home theaters or short-distance digital signage applications in classrooms, offices, churches, restaurants, bars, hotels and trade shows, this Ultra High Definition (UHD) HDMI splitter is quick and easy to install. It connects to an HDMI source device, such as a computer or Blu-ray player, and transmits a 4K audio/video signal to four HDMI monitors, projectors or televisions simultaneously. You can cascade up to three levels of splitters, which expands the total number of connected displays to 64.
Supports UHD 4K x 2K Signals up to 15 ft. via HDMI Cabling
Using standard 28 AWG HDMI cable, the B118-004-HDR distributes a 4K audio/video signal (at 60 Hz) up to 15 feet (4.6 meters). Be sure the HDMI cables connecting the splitter to the source and displays are no longer than 15 feet. For best performance, we recommend using Tripp Lite’s P569-Series HDMI cables.
Multi-Resolution Support Allows Mixing and Matching of Displays of Different Resolutions
Say you have a brand new 4K (at 60 Hz) HDTV in the living room, but want to also connect your Blu-ray player or satellite box to the older 1080p TV in the bedroom. The B118-004-HDR is backward compatible with 4K (at 30 Hz) and 1080p (at 60 Hz) resolutions via automatic DIP switching. This splitter allows each television to display video at its maximum resolution. Most other splitters default each television to the lowest common resolution (meaning you would only get a 1080p image on that new 4K TV).
Supports Up-To-Date Features and Formats
The B118-004-HDR supports a wide range of audio formats, including DTS-HD, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus and LPCM 7.1-channel surround sound. It also features lip sync pass-through, xvYCC and x.vColor, and video amplifier bandwidth of 600 MHz/6 Gbps per channel (18 Gbps total). To ensure compatibility with the latest hardware, this splitter is compliant with HDCP 2.2 and is capable of carrying High Dynamic Range (HDR) signals for more contrast, brightness and colors. It supports 4:4:4 chroma subsampling for top-level PC gaming or using your HDTV as a PC monitor, as well as 36-bit Deep Color (12 bits per channel).
Ready to Use Right Out of the Package
The plug-and-play B118-004-HDR requires no additional software or drivers. Connect your devices to the HDMI ports with user-supplied HDMI cables (such as Tripp Lite’s P569-Series), and plug the included external power supply (with four international plug adapters to ensure use all over the world) into an AC power source to get started. A green LED indicates the unit is receiving power, and orange LEDs indicate connected HDMI inputs. Use the included hardware to install the unit on a desktop or mount it to a wall.
TAA-Compliant for GSA Schedule Purchases
The B118-004-HDR is compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA), which makes it eligible for GSA (General Services Administration) Schedule and other federal procurement contracts.
- Watch 4K video content from a notebook, Blu-ray player, cable/satellite box, video game console or media server on multiple televisions or projectors
- Connect a MacBook Pro to give a video presentation on multiple 4K screens
- Attach multiple 4K monitors to your PC to allow easier multitasking or more convenient video editing
- Play online or PC video games that display optimal graphics
- Send Ultra HD content to digital signs or point-of-sale displays
- Connect a security camera or other A/V surveillance equipment to multiple displays
- B118-004-HDR 4-Port HDMI Splitter with Multi-Resolution Support
- External power supply (Input: 100–240V, 50/60 Hz, 0.35A; Output: 5V 2A)
- International plug adapters (North America, Europe, U.K. and Australia)
- Owner’s manual
- Source device with HDMI output
- Display device(s) with HDMI input