|Material of Construction||Metal|
|Unit Packaging Type||Box|
|Unit Weight (kg)||0.07|
|Side A – Connector 1||USB C (FEMALE)|
|Side B – Connector 1||M.2 NGFF NVMe (M-KEY)|
|Operating Temperature Range||50 to 122°F (10 to 50°C)|
|Storage Temperature Range||32 to 149°F (0 to 65°C)|
|Relative Humidity||10% to 80% RH, Non-Condensing|
Connect a High-Performance NVMe Drive to Your Computer’s USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 Port
When the hard drive on your laptop is not large enough to hold all your photos, videos, music and documents, Tripp Lite’s U457-1M2-NVMEG2 is the solution to help get the storage space you need and retrieve data stashed on NVMe drives. This dependable enclosure adapter allows you to connect an M.2 NGFF NVMe solid state drive (M-Key) to any device with a USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 port, including a MacBook, Ultrabook or Chromebook.
Transfers Data at Lightning-Fast USB 3.1 Gen 2 Speeds with UASP Support
This adapter supports USB 3.1 Gen 2 data transfer rates up to 10 Gbps, which is twice the speed of USB 3.1 Gen 1, to give you more data storage, retrieval and backup capacity. It reads data up to 70 percent faster and writes up to 40 percent faster when connected to a UASP-enabled host controller. The enclosure is backward compatible with previous USB generations, allowing you to use it with older equipment.
Reversible USB-C Connector Attaches in Either Direction
Unlike traditional USB cables that connect in only one direction, the reversible USB-C male connector plugs into a USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 port in either direction for a fumble-free connection every time.
Just Plug and Play for Immediate Use Right Out of the Package
No software, drivers or external power supply is required. The U457-1M2-NVMEG2 is compatible with all USB-enabled operating systems, including Windows, Mac and Linux. Its slim aluminum case fits easily into your laptop bag, backpack or briefcase so you can take it with you wherever you go.
- Create a portable solution for on-the-go file backups and data storage
- Retrieve data from an M.2 NVMe drives
- Utilize UASP for high-speed read/write
- U457-1M2-NVMEG2 USB-C to M.2 NVMe SSD Enclosure Adapter
- USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C cable (M/M), 2 ft.
- Mini screwdriver
- Mounting hardware
- Owner’s manual
- Device with a USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 port (USB 3.1 Gen 2 compatibility required to achieve USB 3.1 Gen 2 speeds)
- M.2 (NGFF) PCIe NVMe SDD drive with M-Key connector (not compatible with B-Key/M+B-Key SATA SSD or M-Key M.2 PCIe-AHCI SSD
- UASP-enabled host controller required to achieve UASP performance
- Compatible with all USB-enabled operating systems