|Support||Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (32 / 64 bit), Mac OS 10.10 or higher, Linux.|
|Connector type||USB C|
|Package Contents||1 x USB 3.0 to SATA III Dual Bay HDD/ SSD Docking Station with UASP & Offline Clone
1 x Data Cable
1 x 12V 3A Power Adapter
1 x User Manual
How to Clone a Hard Drive:
- Plug in 2 hard drives, and identify Original Disk and Target Disk.
- Connect power supply then switch on the power.
- Easily press “Clone” button, then offline clone will start.
Clone Docking Station for Hard Drives Specification:
- Hard Disk connect to PC, write and read of up to 405 MB/s.
- Offline Clone without PC, write and read of up to 485 MB/s.
- LED light indicates Power and Activity status.
- Entering sleep mode without operation in 30 minutes.
- Support Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (32 / 64 bit), Mac OS 10.10 or higher, Linux.
- Target Disk must contain more space than Source Disk.
- Any bad sectors on the drives in use may prevent HDD duplicator and cause overheating, which damages to the station.
- Do not try to insert or withdraw HDD or SSD when another hard drive running.
- Highly efficient 12V3A power supply makes sure a stable and reliable energy supply.
- The hard drive is recommended to format Mac OS Extended (Journaled) when using on Mac.