|Watch Display Related|
|Additional Connectivity||LTE + UMTS|
|Strap Colour||Deep Navy Sport|
|Processor||S6 SiP with 64-bit Dual-core Processor|
|Internal Storage||32 GB|
|Sensors||Electrical Heart Sensor, Ambient Light, Accelerometer, Gyroscope|
|Battery Run Time||Up to 18 hours|
|Battery Type||Lithium Ion (Li-Ion)|
Series 6 (GPS + Cellular) Features
- Aluminum available in silver, space gray, gold, blue, and (PRODUCT)RED
- Stainless Steel available in silver, graphite (DLC), and gold (PVD)
- Titanium available in natural titanium and space black
- Always-on altimeter
- Water resistant 50 meters
- Blood oxygen sensor (Blood Oxygen app)
- Electrical heart sensor (ECG app)
- Second-generation optical heart sensor
- International emergency calling
- Emergency SOS
- Accelerometer up to 32 g-forces with fall detection
- Ambient light sensor
- Speaker 50 percent louder
- Microphone (enables Noise app)
- Apple Pay
- Capacity 32GB
- Ceramic and sapphire crystal back
- 44mm (368 by 448 pixels, 977 sq mm display area)
- 40mm (324 by 394 pixels, 759 sq mm display area)
- Always-On Retina LTPO OLED display (1000 nits brightness)
- Ion-X glass display on aluminium cases; sapphire crystal display on stainless steel and titanium cases
- S6 SiP with 64-bit dual-core processor up to 20 percent faster than S5
- W3 Apple wireless chip
- U1 chip (Ultra Wideband)
- LTE and UMTS
- Wi-Fi (802.11b/g/n 2.4GHz and 5GHz)
- Bluetooth 5.0
- Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery up to 18 hours
- Magnetic charging cable
The future of health is on your wrist.
Measure your blood oxygen level with a revolutionary new sensor and app. Take an ECG anytime, anywhere. See your fitness metrics at a glance with the enhanced Always-On Retina display. With Apple Watch Series 6 on your wrist, a healthier, more active, more connected life is within reach.
A breath of fresh innovation.
Your blood oxygen level is a key indicator of your overall wellness. It can help you understand how well your body is absorbing oxygen, and the amount of oxygen delivered to your body. The remarkable new sensor and app in Apple Watch Series 6 allow you to take on-demand readings of your blood oxygen as well as background readings, day and night.
New sensor. New insights.
The new blood oxygen sensor is made up of four LED clusters and four photodiodes. Incorporated into the completely redesigned back crystal, this new sensor works in concert with the Blood Oxygen app to determine your blood oxygen level.
Green, red and infrared LEDs shine light onto the blood vessels in your wrist, and photodiodes measure the amount of light reflected back. Advanced algorithms then calculate the colour of your blood, which indicates the amount of oxygen present.
On your wrist. Anytime. Anywhere.
With the ECG app, Apple Watch Series 6 is capable of generating an ECG similar to a single-lead electrocardiogram.2 It’s a momentous achievement for a wearable device that can provide critical data for doctors and peace of mind for you.
Your finger can tell you a lot about your heart.
Electrodes built into the Digital Crown and the back crystal work together with the ECG app to read your heart’s electrical signals. Simply touch the Digital Crown to generate an ECG waveform in just 30 seconds. The ECG app can indicate whether your heart rhythm shows signs of atrial fibrillation — a serious form of irregular heart rhythm — or sinus rhythm, which means your heart is beating in a normal pattern.
SleepA better day begins with a better night.
Getting the right amount of sleep is important for good health. The new Sleep app helps you establish a regular bedtime routine and keep track of your sleep trends night after night. So you can set and achieve your personal sleep goals.
We pushed it further. To push you further.
When it comes to staying fit, knowledge is power. Get inspiration to keep moving and track your workout metrics more precisely than ever — in the water, at the gym or out on the road. Series 6 is Apple Watch at its best. To help you be your best.