Nintendo Minecraft Dungeons Hero Edition Switch
- Dungeon Creeper! Battle new-and-nasty mobs in this all-new action-adventure, inspired by classic dungeon crawlers.
- Multiplayer! Up to four players can team up offline or online and fight together in co-op mode.
- Power Up! Unlock dozens of unique items and weapon enchantments for devastating special attacks.
- Options! Personalize your character, then fight up-close and personal with melee swings, hang back with ranged attacks, or tank your way through swarms of mobs, shielded by heavy armour!
- Epicness! Explore treasure-stuffed levels in a quest to take down the evil Arch-Illager!
Nintendo Blaze and the Monster Machines: Axle City Racers
- BE BLAZE and 6 more heroes including Starla, Pickle, and Crusher
- RACE WITH FRIENDS in 4-player split-screen mode
- POWER UP with speed boosts, upgrades, and unique character abilities
- WIN THE CUP at the Axle City Grand Prix, the Monster Dome, and more
- AUTO DRIVE with optional simple controls for younger players
Nintendo KeyWE Switch
- Mail Room Mayhem: Take on the role of a postal-working kiwi bird and partner up with a friend to type out telegrams, send urgent messages, ship packages, and keep the mail flowing.
- Cute, Chaotic Co-Op: Buddy up on the couch or flock online!
- Equally Cute Single-Player: Control both kiwi birds on a single controller to venture out on a solo mail service adventure.
- Perilous Postal Environments: Navigate post office desks and shipping rooms to become a master of the mail service.
- Seasonal Silliness: Encounter hazards caused by wintery weather, autumnal thunderstorms, and more on the way to becoming postal pros.
- Customizable Kiwis: Change the color of your kiwi’s feathers and unlock new accessories – because kiwi birds look cute in little hats
Crash 4: It’s About Time – Nintendo Switch
- Neo Cortex and n. Tropy are back at it again and launching an all-out assault on not just this universe, but the entire multiverse! Crash and Coco are here to save the day by reuniting the four quantum masks and bending the rules of reality.
- New abilities? Check. More playable characters? Yep. Alternate Dimensions? Obviously. Ridonkulous bosses? For sure. Same awesome sauce? You bet your sweet jorts. Wait, are they actually jorts? Not in this universe!
- 2020-2021 Activision publishing, Inc. Activision, crash and Crash Bandicoot are trademarks of Activision publishing, Inc. All other trademarks and trade names are the property of their respective owners.
Balan Wonderworld – Nintendo Switch
- The Balan Wonder World ticket is exclusively available with all physical editions
- More than 80 different costumes: use the powers of the inhabitants of the wonder world using their colorful costumes; hit your enemies, walk in the air, freeze time or manipulate objects … the possibilities are endless when you pick up a new costume
- Explore 12 dream stages – 12 different stages. Born of memories and feelings of the real world are waiting to be discovered; Find the hidden heart fragment within each stage to defeat each level and free their hearts from torments
- 2 Player Local Co-op – Enjoy an even more wonderful adventure as one player controls LEGO and the other controls the Emma in 2-player local co-op mode; cooperate together combining skills from two different costumes that will break new ground as you explore
- Two controllers are required to play in two-player mode; two players can play by sharing a pair of Joy-Con controllers on Nintendo Switch
Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury – Nintendo Switch
- Enjoy two Mario adventures solo or with friends*
- In Super Mario 3D World, choose a character—each with distinct playstyles—as you dash and climb through dozens of colorful courses, collecting Green Stars and power-ups along the way
- Super Mario 3D World can be played locally* on the same system, via local wireless, or online** with up to three other players for cooperation…and some friendly competition
- In addition to added multiplayer options, the Nintendo Switch version of the Super Mario 3D World game has been improved with faster character speeds and more
- Explore a seamless feline world in Lake Lapcat, complete objectives to collect Cat Shines, and defeat a giant Bowser in the new Bowser’s Fury adventure
FIFA 21 Legacy Edition Nintendo Switch (PAL)
- Win as one in EA Sports FIFA 21, powered by Frostbite
- Fifa 21 has more ways to play than ever before – including the UEFA Champions League and conmebol libertadores
- The FIFA 21 Legacy Edition on Nintendo Switch features the latest kits and squad updates for the upcoming season, updated presentation
Super Mario 3D All-Stars Switch (PAL) – Nintendo
- Discover (or rediscover) three of Mario’s most iconic 3D platform adventures, all in one package, available on the Nintendo Switch system.
- Soak up the sun in the Super Mario Sunshine game, originally released in 2002, and spray the goop away with your water-spouting pal, FLUDD!
- Defy gravity as you explore space in the Super Mario Galaxy game, originally released in 2007!
- Help Rosalina restore her ship by collecting Power Stars and save Princess Peach.
- Even when you aren’t playing, you can enjoy the sounds that these worlds (and galaxies!) are so famous for.
MX vs ATV All Out (PAL)- Nintendo Switch
- 2 player split-screen and 8 player online mode
- Compete in various modes like Supercross, Nationals, Opencross, Waypoint and more
- Master insane stunts and test your limits in Freestyle mode
- Turn your private compound into a show room for the all of your customized vehicles
- Upgrade and tune your vehicles with original performance parts
Paper Mario: The Origami King Switch-Nintendo
- A new paper-crafted Mario adventure unfolds on Nintendo Switch!
- The kingdom has been ravaged by an origami menace! Join Mario and his new partner, Olivia, as they battle evil Folded Soldiers, repair the damaged landscape, and try to free Princess Peach’s castle from the clutches of King Olly in this comedy-filled adventure
- Master strategic, ring-based battles – line up scattered enemies and plan your attack to maximize damage with the new, ring-based battle system that requires both puzzle-solving skills and a quick wit
Nintendo Switch The Legend Of Zelda: Breath Of The Wild Game
- Discover Hyrule as never before: by making your own path, choices, and consequences
- Ingenuity is the key to survival: find multiple solutions to tons of dynamic puzzles
- Surprises hide around every corner: scavenge weapons, armor, plants, animals, and more
- Live off the land: find weapons and armor, cook food, and brew elixirs
- Utilize special technology: the in-game Sheikah Slate controls objects and enemies in fun ways
- Gear up: many weapons and armor have unique stats, resistances, effects, and durability.
- Shrines offer hundreds of clever challenges even Legend of Zelda series veterans won’t see coming
Indivisible – Nintendo Switch
- Indivisible is a new RPG ip, starring ajna (ahzh-na), a girl who sets out on a globe-spanning journey to discover the truth behind her mysterious powers.
- On her quest, she is joined by a variety of unique heroes and gains new abilities to traverse the environments and defeat the enemies they encounter along the way.
- Built with the unique characters and gameplay depth lab Zero is known for, indivisible takes a fresh spin on action/RPG gameplay, featuring a deep storyline inspired by southeast asian and other world mythologies.
- Lab zero’s trademark feature-quality 2D hand-drawn animation and a lush soundtrack from legendary secret of mana composer hiroki kikuta further enrich and enhance the game.
Legend of Zelda Link’s Awakening – Nintendo Switch Standard Edition
- As Link, explore a reimagined Koholint Island and collect instruments to awaken the Wind Fish to find a way home
- Explore numerous dungeons, riddled with tricks, traps, and enemies, including some from the Super Mario series
- Meet and interact with distinct locals to get help on your adventure
- Listen to reawakened soundtrack that helps bring life to Koholint Island
- Complete dungeons throughout the story to earn their rooms for the Chamber
WARRIORS OROCHI 4 Ultimate – Nintendo Switch
- All new storylines (and even a new ending) will be explored in Warriors Orochi 4 Ultimate as gamers finally uncover why Zeus formed his anti-Odin coalition and the true purpose of Loki.
- Throughout the new narrative and side stories, gamers will discover a host of fantastical new magic abilities and Sacred Treasures.
- The latest in Koei Tecmo’s killer crossover series features characters from Dynasty Warriors, Samurai Warriors, and the gods of ancient history (including Zeus and Ares).
Monster Energy Supercross 3 For Nintendo Switch
- The official 2020 monster Energy Supercross Season
- Official bikes, iconic tracks, and athletes from both 250SX and 450SX classes
- Exciting career mode with extreme customization options for both riders and bikes using real parts and accessories
- A next-level immersive experience with an accurate reproduction of bikes, tracks, accessories and athletes’ aspects
Luigi’s Mansion 3-Nintendo Switch
- Catch ghosts and solve puzzles to rescue Mario and friends in the Last Resort hotel
- Each floor of this towering hotel is themed, from the décor to the puzzles to boss!
- Utilize the functions of the all-new Poltergust G-00: Pummel ghosts with a Slam, break through defenses with the Suction Shot, and blow back groups with a Burst
- Luigi can call upon and control Gooigi, his all-green doppelganger, who can do what Luigi can’t
- Gooigi can slip through tight spaces, walk on spikes, and help Luigi overcome obstacles
- Change between Luigi and Gooigi in single player, or let a friend play as Gooigi for 2-player co-op
- Up to 8 players can work together to ascend the Scarescaper via local wireless or online
- It’s Team Luigi vs. Team Gooigi in a mini-game battle to see which is the ultimate team of ghost hunters