Teltonika TSW100 Industrial Rugged Unmanaged PoE+ Switch
- TSW100 is the first industrial unmanaged switch from Teltonika Networks.
- Equipped with five Gigabit Ethernet ports, four of which support IEEE802.3af and IEEE802.3at Power-over-Ethernet standards (PoE).
- Classified as power source equipment (PSE), it enables centralization of the power supply, providing up to 30 watts per port and reducing the effort for installing power.
- It has 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet ports for an economical high-bandwidth solution.
- Ideal for professional high bandwidth applications to provide both: reliable data connection and power supply.
Teltonika RUT240 4G (LTE) Industrial Cellular Router
- RUT240 is an all-time bestseller industrial 4G LTE Wi-Fi router for professional M2M & IoT applications.
- It delivers high performance for mission-critical cellular communication in rigorous environments.
- RUT240 is widely used for 4G backup, Remote Connection, Advanced VPN, and tunneling services in IoT networking solutions.
- WAN failover ensures automatic switch to alternative backup connection in case of any connectivity issues.
- The Wi-Fi is functional in both: Access point and Station mode at the same time.
Teltonika RUT950 4G (LTE) CAT4 Industrial Cellular Router
- RUT950 is a high-performance industrial 4G LTE Wi-Fi router designed as a Main/Backup internet source and guarantees a reliable internet connection with high data throughput and data redundancy.
- Compatible with the Teltonika Networks Remote Management System (RMS) for easy and secure monitoring.
- It has four Ethernet ports, two external SIM holders, digital I/O, and signal strength status LED indicators.
- Powered by RutOS – a unified operating system for all Teltonika Networks routers, this device is highly secure and customizable.
Teltonika RUT955 4G (LTE) Dual SIM Industrial Cellular Router
- RUT955 is a highly reliable industrial LTE Cat 4 router that delivers high performance and GNSS location capabilities.
- Ethernet, Digital, and Analogue I/O, RS232, RS485, GNSS (GPS), microSD, and USB interfaces allow for an incredible variety of industrial application scenarios.
- It is equipped with connectivity redundancy via Dual SIM failover.
- It comes with RutOS which is packed with advanced software features, like Modbus, SNMP, TR-069, NTRIP, MQTT, and multiple VPN services.
We are the authorized reseller and distributor of Teltonika devices in Qatar offering a range of their M2M (Machine to Machine) solutions. Teltonika specializes in producing industrial 3G/4G mobile routers throughout 126 countries worldwide. With their compact yet robust design, Teltonika 3G/4G routers provide the ideal mobile networking option. Teltonika will suit any indoor/outdoor scenarios that have poor download/upload speed or may not have access to a DSL connection at all.