Belkin N300 Wi-Fi N Router
- The Belkin N300 Wi-Fi N Router provides better performance for surfing, downloading, and all your other online activities.
- Featuring Belkin’s Simple Start browser-based setup, installation is easy and uncomplicated − just use a smartphone, tablet or computer to set up your router.
- Exclusive MultiBeam technology and speeds of up to 300Mbps* offer strong signal strength for strong coverage throughout your home.
HUAWEI Q2 Pro WS5280-11 WiFi Router
- Where There is a Socket, There is Wi-Fi
- Hybrid Networking, Faster Than Ever
- Just Plug in and Begin Enjoying the Wi-Fi.
- Real Dual-Band, More Intelligent
- Self-Learning Network, Improving All the Time
- Wired Compatibility For Even More Extreme Speeds
- Triple Security Protections for Home Network
HUAWEI WS7200 WiFi 6 Ax3 Quad Core up to 3000Mbps Router
- Wifi 6 Plus: IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax
- Multiple Connections: Supporting OFDMA multi-user technology, it is capable to send data to multiple devices simultaneously (max. 4 devices on 2.4 GHz, max. 16 devices on 5 GHz), and connecting up to 128 devices overall on dual bands.
- CPU Performance: The highly powered quad-core Gigahome 1.4Ghz CPU with 12880 DMIPS allows AX3 to best unleash its speed.
- Better Wi-Fi Coverage: Extra wide quad antennas with anti-interference design to provide strong signal and better Wi-Fi coverage.
- 5GHz Preferred for Better Experience: Priority usage of 5 GHz Wi-Fi band over 2.4 GHz band when signal strength is equal to increase connection speeds.
Heatz ZW30 Wireless Adapter 300 Mbps
- Standard: IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11b, CSMA/CA with ACK.
- Interface: USB 2.0
- Frequency Range: 2.4 ~ 2.4835GHz
D-Link Wireless N300 Router DIR-615
- Set up in minutes with the D-Link setup wizard
- IEEE 802.11n/g technology
- Supports wireless encryption using WPA™ or WPA2™
- Fast Ethernet ports (WAN/LAN) to share high-speed Internet access with computers and game
- High-gain antennas to enhance Wi-Fi coverage around your home
- Supports Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS)
TP-Link Archer MR200 AC750 Wireless Dual Band 4G LTE Router
- Shares your 4G LTE network with multiple Wi-Fi devices and enjoy download speeds of up to 150 Mbps
- Powerful, integrated antennas provide stable wireless connections and better coverage
- Requires no configuration, just insert a SIM card and turn it on to enjoy a fast wireless connection
- Creates simultaneous dual band Wi-Fi networks, with maximum speeds of up to 300 Mbps on the 2.4GHz band and 433 Mbps on the 5GHz band
- Offers options and flexibility with the LAN/WAN port, allowing you to choose your connection type
Teltonika TSW100 Industrial Rugged Unmanaged PoE+ Switch
- TSW100 is the first industrial unmanaged switch from Teltonika Networks.
- Equipped with five Gigabit Ethernet ports, four of which support IEEE802.3af and IEEE802.3at Power-over-Ethernet standards (PoE).
- Classified as power source equipment (PSE), it enables centralization of the power supply, providing up to 30 watts per port and reducing the effort for installing power.
- It has 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet ports for an economical high-bandwidth solution.
- Ideal for professional high bandwidth applications to provide both: reliable data connection and power supply.
Teltonika RUT240 4G (LTE) Industrial Cellular Router
- RUT240 is an all-time bestseller industrial 4G LTE Wi-Fi router for professional M2M & IoT applications.
- It delivers high performance for mission-critical cellular communication in rigorous environments.
- RUT240 is widely used for 4G backup, Remote Connection, Advanced VPN, and tunneling services in IoT networking solutions.
- WAN failover ensures automatic switch to alternative backup connection in case of any connectivity issues.
- The Wi-Fi is functional in both: Access point and Station mode at the same time.
No matter how advanced your computer is, it only gets more powerful when it joins a computer network with other terminals and devices. Adding multiple stations to your office or home wireless network expands what you can do from any point in the coverage area. Upload and download files, print finished copies from an all-in-one on the other side of the office, or share works in progress with the whole team. Good computer networking equipment makes it easy.
A modern home has multiple gadgets and devices that need a constant connection to the internet. Computers, laptops, tablets, smartphones, smart TVs, and smart speakers are some of the most commonly found gadgets in an average household requiring a stable internet connection at all times. Due to the router limitations, sometimes, not all area of the home or office receives a good connection. If you want to extend the range of your internet router signal, get a Wi-Fi Range Extender. A good Wi-Fi Range Extender will help in providing internet at all places and eliminate those Wi-Fi dead zones in your home or office. It will enable a smooth internet signal wherever you are. From a wide range of the best Wi-Fi Routers and network adapters to Wi-Fi dongles, Startech Store has everything you want.
Wireless, or Wi-Fi, router creates the network within your home or office that your devices connect to so they can access the internet. These come in a variety of models and vary in both performance and functionality. What they have in common is that they use Wireless-AC, the latest wireless protocol available to get the most robust signal and widest bandwidth throughput.
A wired router allows you to plug your devices directly into a unit for a fast, solid connection to your network. Most routers offer at least one Ethernet port for wired connections, whereas others have several Ethernet ports, so you’ve got plenty of room for a variety of devices, like a game console, computer, laptop, TV, and more. And just like a wireless modem, a wired router offers advanced security features so you can feel safe downloading files and sharing information over your network.
The modem is the device that brings in the internet connection from your provider. Often, your provider gives you a modem to use, be it as a rental or purchase, but if you’re looking for another option, Startech Store has something for you.
When your router is limited in how many Ethernet LAN ports are available to plug devices in, switches are your best bet. Switches are small units with additional Ethernet ports that you can leverage from the router. Just plug the switch into the router’s available LAN port and that’s it.
And also wireless USB adapters are designed for use with your laptop, letting you access your online world from wherever you roam. These handy and innovative devices plug directly into a USB port on your laptop to give you access to broadband connectivity through a service provider. Most are so easy to use, you simply plug it in and you’re good to surf, stream, and share as you please on a solid, high-speed connection that moves around with you.
At Startech Store, we offer a wide range of networking devices such as Access Points, Attendance Terminals, Modems & Gateways, PDU, Range Extenders, Routers, Switches, Whole Home Smart Wi-Fi, Wireless (Wi-Fi) Adapters, and more from top brands like D-LINK, Netgear, APC, Teltonika, Belkin, Cisco, Huawei, Linksys, TP-Link, Xiaomi, and more at best price in Doha & Qatar.
At Startech Store, we understand the feeling of the eagerness of a customer to start using the product and thus we ensure that the product you order reaches your doorsteps as fast as possible. Whenever you place an order from Startech Store, you get the product in your hands within 24 hours anywhere in Doha & Qatar, thanks to our delivery team. Hard to believe? Then place an order for your favorite Network Device and see for yourself. We never let you wait.