APC By Schneider Electric AP9565 Rack PDU, Basic, 1U, 16A, 208/230V, (12)C13
- Product family includes a variety of input and output connections to distribute 120V, 208V, or 230V power to multiple outlets.
- Having a variety of inputs and outputs allow users to adapt to varying power requirements.
- APC offers units that bring up to 14.4kW using a single branch whip.
- Cord Length 8.2ft (2.5meters)
Buy Best PDU Online in Qatar at Startechstore.com
Are you looking to buy the best PDU online in Qatar? Look no further than Startechstore.com. At Startechstore, we offer a wide selection of high-quality PDUs that meet all your power distribution needs.
With our range of PDUs, you can effectively manage and distribute power to your devices, ensuring their optimal performance. Our PDUs are designed to provide reliable power distribution in data centers, server rooms, and other IT environments.
They are equipped with features like multiple outlets, surge protection, and remote monitoring capabilities, making them a perfect choice for professionals and businesses in Qatar. At
Importance of high-quality PDUs for businesses
High-quality Power Distribution Units (PDUs) are crucial for businesses for several reasons:
- Reliability: High-quality PDUs are designed and manufactured to strict standards, ensuring that they are dependable and less likely to fail. This reliability is essential for business continuity because downtime due to power distribution issues can be costly and disruptive.
- Protection: High-quality PDUs often come with built-in surge protection, overload protection, and other safety features. These protections can safeguard your expensive IT equipment from damage caused by power surges, spikes, or electrical faults, reducing the risk of costly replacements and downtime.
- Remote Monitoring: Many high-quality PDUs offer remote monitoring and management capabilities. This allows IT staff to monitor power consumption, temperature, and other critical metrics remotely. Having this level of visibility is essential for identifying potential issues before they lead to downtime or equipment failures.
- Scalability: As your business grows, your power requirements may change. High-quality PDUs are often modular and can be easily expanded or upgraded to accommodate increased power demands, reducing the need for a complete replacement and saving costs.
- Energy Efficiency: Efficient PDUs can help reduce energy consumption, which is not only environmentally responsible but also cost-effective. They often feature power metering and load balancing capabilities, allowing businesses to optimize power distribution and identify areas where energy can be saved.
- Safety and Compliance: High-quality PDUs are more likely to meet safety standards and certifications, ensuring that they won’t pose risks to employees or property. Compliance with safety regulations is essential for avoiding legal issues and maintaining a positive reputation.
- Reduced Downtime: The reliability and protection offered by high-quality PDUs can significantly reduce downtime caused by power-related issues. This is especially critical for businesses that rely on continuous operation, such as data centers, manufacturing facilities, and e-commerce sites.
- Data Integrity: Power disturbances can lead to data corruption and loss. High-quality PDUs help maintain a stable power supply, reducing the risk of data corruption and ensuring the integrity of critical business data.
- Long-Term Cost Savings: While high-quality PDUs may have a higher upfront cost, they often provide long-term cost savings through reduced downtime, lower energy consumption, and extended equipment lifespan.
- Business Reputation: Reliability and uptime are essential for maintaining a positive business reputation. Customers and clients expect seamless service, and downtime caused by power issues can harm your brand’s image.
High-quality PDUs are an essential component of a robust power infrastructure for businesses. They provide reliability, protection, scalability, and efficiency, all of which contribute to reduced downtime, cost savings, and enhanced business continuity and reputation. Investing in high-quality PDUs is a smart decision for any organization looking to ensure its critical operations remain uninterrupted.
Types of PDUs available in the market
There are four main types of PDUs available in the market:
- Basic PDUs are the most basic type of PDU. They simply distribute power to the outlets without any monitoring or reporting capabilities.
- Metered PDUs measure the power consumption of each outlet, which can be useful for tracking energy usage and identifying power hogs.
- Monitored PDUs go a step further than metered PDUs by also providing real-time alerts and notifications for power events such as overloads, outages, and brownouts.
- Switched PDUs allow you to control the power to individual outlets, which can be useful for isolating devices or troubleshooting problems.
In addition to these four main types, there are also a number of specialized PDUs available, such as:
- 3-phase PDUs are used for devices that require three-phase power, such as servers and mainframes.
- In-rack PDUs are installed inside the rack, which saves space.
- Out-of-rack PDUs are installed outside the rack, which provides more flexibility.
- Smart PDUs use intelligent algorithms to optimize power usage and improve efficiency.
The type of PDU you need will depend on your specific requirements. If you are simply looking to distribute power to your devices, then a basic PDU may be sufficient. However, if you need to track power usage, identify power hogs, or isolate devices, then you will need a metered or monitored PDU. And if you need to control the power to individual outlets, then you will need a switched PDU.
Features to consider when buying PDUs
Here are some of the features to consider when buying PDUs:
- Power rating: This is the maximum amount of power that the PDU can handle. It is important to choose a PDU with a power rating that is sufficient for your needs.
- Load rating: This is the maximum amount of load that the PDU can safely handle. It is important to choose a PDU with a load rating that is equal to or greater than the total load of the devices that you will be connecting to it.
- Outlet types: There are a variety of outlet types available, including standard NEMA 5-15R, NEMA 6-15R, and IEC C13/14. Choose the outlet types that are compatible with the devices that you will be connecting to the PDU.
- Number of outlets: The number of outlets on a PDU will depend on your needs. If you have a lot of devices to connect, you will need a PDU with a lot of outlets.
- Form factor: PDUs come in a variety of form factors, including 1U, 2U, and 0U. Choose the form factor that will fit in your rack or cabinet.
- Features: PDUs come with a variety of features, such as metering, monitoring, and switching. Choose the features that are important to you.
Startechstore.com, we understand the importance of reliable and efficient power distribution. That’s why we source our PDUs from trusted manufacturers and ensure they meet the highest industry standards. Whether you need a basic horizontal PDU or a more advanced intelligent PDU, we have the perfect solution for you. Don’t settle for subpar power distribution.
Visit Startechstore.com today and browse our extensive collection of PDUs.