|Graphic Engine||NVIDIA® GeForce GTX 1660|
|Bus Standard||PCI Express 3.0|
|Video Memory||6GB GDDR5|
|Engine Clock||OC Mode – GPU Boost Clock : 1830 MHz , GPU Base Clock : 1530 MHz
Gaming Mode (Default) – GPU Boost Clock : 1800 MHz , GPU Base Clock : 1500 MHz
|Memory Speed||8002 MHz|
Digital Max Resolution
|7680 x 4320|
|Interface||Yes x 1 (Native DVI-D)
Yes x 1 (Native HDMI 2.0b)
Yes x 1 (Native DisplayPort 1.4)
HDCP Support Yes (2.2)
|Maximum Display Support||3|
|NVlink/ Crossfire Support||No|
|Accessories||Yes x 1|
|Software||ASUS GPU Tweak II & Drivers: please download all software from the support site.|
|Dimensions||6.85 ” x 4.76 ” x 1.54 ” Inch
17.4 x 12.1 x3.9 Centimeter
|Power Connectors||1 x 8-pin|
Asus, Computers & Laptops, Gaming, Gaming Graphic Cards, Gaming PC Parts, Graphics Card (GPU), PC Components
ASUS GeForce GTX 1660 Phoenix 6GB GDDR5 192 bit Graphics Card, Base Chip Clock 1530 MHz, 1408 Cuda cores, Direct X 12, PCI Express 3.0 x16, Maximum Resolution 7680×4320 pixels
Out of stock
Out of stock
The ASUS Phoenix GeForce® GTX 1660 OC edition 6GB GDDR5 rocks high refresh rates for an FPS advantage without breaking a sweat.
- GeForce® 1660 Series graphics cards are built with the breakthrough graphics performance of the award-winning NVIDIA Turing™ architecture.
- Broadcast your Gameplay: Get great performance and image quality while livestreaming to Twitch or YouTube. The GTX 1660 Series dedicated hardware encoder delivers 15% improved efficiency over prior generation graphics cards and is optimized for Open Broadcaster Software (OBS).
- GeForce Experience: Capture and share videos, screenshots, and livestreams with friends. Keep your drivers up to date and optimize your game settings. GeForce Experience lets you do it all, making it the essential companion to your GeForce graphics card.
- Wing-blade fan design incorporates drooped tips on each blade to reduce drag.
- IP5X dust resistance offers protection from particle ingress for better durability.
- Dual ball fan bearings can last up to twice as long as sleeve bearing designs.
- Auto-Extreme Technology uses automation to enhance reliability.
- GPU Tweak II provides intuitive performance tweaking, thermal controls, and system monitoring.