|CPU-Compatibility||Core i-12000, Pentium Gold G7000, Celeron G6000|
|RAM||4x DDR5 DIMM, dual PC5-48000U/DDR5-6000 (OC), max. 128GB (UDIMM)|
|Extension slots||1x PCIe 5.0 x16, 1x PCIe 3.0 x16 (x4), 2x PCIe 3.0 x1, 2x M.2/M-Key (PCIe 4.0 x4, 22110/2280/2260/2242), 1x M.2/M-Key (PCIe 4.0 x2, 2280/2260/2242)|
|external connectors||1x HDMI 2.1 (iGPU), 1x DisplayPort 1.4 (iGPU), 1x USB-C 3.2 (20Gb/s, B660), 1x USB-A 3.1 (10Gb/s, B660), 1x USB-C 3.0 (5Gb/s, B660), 2x USB-A 3.0 (5Gb/s, B660), 4x USB-A 2.0 (480Mb/s), 1x 2.5GBase-T (Intel I225-V), 5x jack|
|Internal connectors||1x USB-C 3.1 Key-A Header (10Gb/s, B660), 1x USB 3.0 Header (5Gb/s, 2x USB 3.0, B660), 2x USB 2.0 header (480Mb/s, 3x USB 2.0), 4x SATA 6Gb/s (B660), 1x Thunderbolt-Header 13-Pin, 1x TPM-Header, 1x S/PDIF-Header, 1x Chassis Intrusion-Header, 1x COM Debug-Header|
|Header Cooling||2x CPU fan 4-Pin, 3x fan 4-Pin, 1x AIO-pump 4-Pin, 1x Thermal-sensor|
|Header Lighting||1x 4-Pin RGB (+12V/G/R/B, max. 3A), 3x 3-Pin ARGB (+5V/DATA/GND, max. 3A, ASUS Gen2)|
|buttons/Switches||USB BIOS Flashback (external)|
|Audio||7.1 (Realtek ALC4080/ASUS SupremeFX), AMP (Savitech SV3H712), DTS Sound Unbound|
|Wireless||Wi-Fi 6 (WLAN 802.11a/b/g/n/ac/ax, 2×2), Bluetooth 5.2|
|RAID level||0/1/5/10 (B660)|
|Power connections||1x 24-Pin ATX, 1x 8-Pin EPS12V, 1x 4-Pin ATX12V|
|VRM||13 virtual phases (12+1), 7 real phases (6+1), PWM-Controller: ASP2100 (RT3628AE, max. 9 phases)|
|MOSFETs CPU||12x 55A AOZ5316NQI|
|MOSFETs SoC||1x 60A SiC643|
|Lighting||RGB, 1 zone (I/O cover)|
|BIOS||1x 24MB (192Mb)|
|Special features||audio+solid capacitors, Diagnostic LED (LED indicators), I/O-shield integrated, 3x M.2-passive cooler, onboard TPM 2.0 support (Intel PTT)|
|Warranty||three years (handling by merchant)|
|Note||Compatible with socket 115x/1200-cooler. Durch Unterschiede the Z-height (stack-Up-Height), reduced sich however the contact pressure and therewith the cooling capacity.|
ROG Strix B660-A Gaming WiFi offers robust power delivery and optimized cooling to unleash the performance of the latest 12th Gen Intel® CPUs. Meanwhile, onboard PCIe® 5.0 and three PCIe 4.0 M.2 slots provide lightning-fast data transfers for an endless variety of scenarios. Exclusive ASUS Enhanced Memory Profile tuning also propels PMIC-locked DDR5 modules to new heights. Finally, DIY-friendly innovations streamline the building process, and a striking silver-white aesthetic delivers an appropriately premium feel.
With three strategically placed M.2 slots, ROG Strix B660-A Gaming WiFi takes full advantage of CPU and chipset bandwidth to usher in support for dizzyingly quick PCIe 4.0 SSDs, and high-capacity drives that blaze past traditional SATA-based storage.
TEAMED POWER STAGES12+1 power stages combine high-side and low-side MOSFETS and drivers into a single package, delivering the power and efficiency that the latest Intel processors can take full advantage of.
ALLOY CHOKES AND CAPACITORS
High-end chokes and durable capacitors are engineered to resist extreme temperatures, enabling performance that exceeds industry standards.
PROCOOL POWER CONNECTOR
The ASUS ProCool socket is built to exacting specifications to ensure flush contact with the PSU power lines, enabling lower impedance and better heat dissipation.
DIGI+ POWER CONTROL
The Digi+ voltage regulator module (VRM) is one of the finest in the industry, ensuring ultra-smooth and clean power delivery to the CPU.
A multi-layered printed circuit board design quickly dissipates heat around the voltage regulators to improve overall system stability and provide the CPU with more overclocking headroom.
- Intel®LGA 1700 Socket: Ready for 12thGen Intel Core™, Pentium® Gold and Celeron® processors
- Optimal Power Solution: 12+1 power stages with ProCool power connectors, high-grade alloy chokes and durable capacitors to support multi-core processors
- Optimized Thermal Design:Integrated I/O cover, VRM heatsinks with high conductivity thermal pads, and three onboard M.2 heatsinks
- High-performance Networking:Onboard Intel® WiFi 6 (802.11ax) and Intel 2.5 Gb Ethernet with ASUS LANGuard
- Best Gaming Connectivity: Supports HDMI®1 and DisplayPort™ 1.4 output, three M.2 slots, as well as USB 3.2 Gen 2×2 Type-C®
- Intelligent Control: ASUS-exclusive AI Cooling, AI Networking and Two-Way AI Noise Cancelation to simplify setup and improve performance
- DIY Friendly Design: 2 Q-Latch, pre-mounted I/O shield, BIOS FlashBack™ button and Q-LED
- Unmatched Personalization:ASUS-exclusive Aura Sync RGB lighting, including one RGB header and three addressable Gen 2 headers
- Industry-leading Gaming Audio: ALC4080 with a Savitech SV3H712 amplifier, along with DTS®Sound Unbound™ and Sonic Studio III
- Renowned Software:Bundled 60-day free trial of AIDA64 Extreme, and an intuitive UEFI BIOS dashboard