|Material||Aluminum alloy+Nylon braided|
|USB to Type-C||5A|
|USB to iP||2.4A|
|USB to Micro||2.0A(QC 18W)|
Lightning Cables & Adapters, Micro USB Cables & Adapters, Mobile Accessories, Mobile Cables and Adapters, Mobiles & Tablets, Multi Charging Cables, Type C Cables & Adapters
Baseus Cable Flash Series 2 IN 3 U+C TO M+L+C 100W 1.2M Fast Charging Data Cable – Orange
Out of stock
Out of stock
Order now & Get it delivered Today!!
- DUAL CHARGING HEADS: Next gen charging and data transfer cable with two for three 100W dual head flash charging ports. USB-C to Type-C, iP, micro and Type-C to Type-C iP micro ports. Single cable to charge mobile phones or laptops using either USB C wall charger or Type-C wall charger. The cable comes with two input ports – USB C + Type-C and three output ports – Type-C, iP, Micro USB.
- SUPER FAST CHARGING: This cable supports 20V/5A current output and PD100W/PD18W/QC18W high power fast charging protocols. All ports are fast charging in this cable. Can quickly charge laptops, mobile phones efficiently with stable current output. Type-C port support max 100W max power output. iP port support 20W max power output. Micro supports 18W max power output.
- FASR CHARGING MARKS AND LED INDICATORS: The cable comes with inbuilt fast charging led light indicators to distinguish between fast charging and normal charging at a glance. Orange color indicates fast charging and ice blue color indicates normal charge. The cable also comes with laser carved fast charging marks on the connecting heads to indicate the supported power output. 100W on Type-C port, 20W on iP port, 18W on micro usb port.
- COMPATIBLITY: Designed to charge both mobile phones and laptops using single cable charging using both legacy USB-C wall chargers and latest Type-C wall chargers. Compatible with Huawei, Samsung, Xiaomi phones, all leading tablets, laptops, power banks and other gadgets supporting type-c, iP and micro input and output ports.
- INBUILT EMARKER CHIP: Inbuilt Emarker chip auto detects the current, voltage and power output for the connected device and intelligently distributes current and voltage for different ports to ensure safe fast charge.
- NOTE: When charging one device and plugging the second device, the first device may be disconnected. When charging two devices and plugging in the third one, there will not be disconnection reminder. If the power of the adapter is insufficient, disconnection may occur due to overcurrent to protect the connected device.