|TF Card Slot||Support max 32GB cards|
|Ports||USB-A, USB-C for fast charging (5V/750 mA max.), AUX|
|Additional Features||HD Microphone|
|Solar charging panels||monocrystalline silicon|
|Color||Black + Silver Accents|
|Included||FM transmitter, USB – USB-C cable|
|Dimensions||approx. 93 x 33 x 25 mm|
Baseus Solar Car Wireless MP3 Music Player FM Transmitter Bluetooth 5.0
Out of stock
Out of stock
Order now & Get it delivered Today!!
Solar MP3 Player with FM Transmitter
Functionality hidden in a small device. The Baseus CDMP000001 solar player allows you to listen to your favorite music in the car thanks to Bluetooth 5.0 and FM transmitter. Compatibility with memory cards, pendrives and all audio equipment from AUX gives numerous ways to connect to older cars. Solar panels allow you to charge the device without connecting it to the network.
What gives the device an advantage compared to other transmitters? Built-in solar panels made of monocrystalline silicon will take care of its battery level, however, during rainy days, you can power it using the cable included in the set.
Connect as you like…
You can choose from 4 connection options:
- Bluetooth 5.0: wireless connection with a smartphone or tablet,
- USB port: for connecting a pendrive,
- Micro SD card slot: support cards up to 32GB,
- AUX jack: Supports audio devices.
Through the built-in HD microphone, the transmitter also works as a hands-free system. Bluetooth v5.0 provides high-quality stereo sound for both music and call-answering.
The player has been equipped with many modern technologies such as:
- Sensing Vibration and Auto-Wakeup – automatic activation when vibrations are detected, e.g. slamming the door or starting to drive.
- Memory Function and Auto-Reconnection – resuming playback in the same place of the song in which it was completed.
- Automatic Sleep – after 13 minutes after the vibration stops or the Bluetooth connection ends, the transmitter automatically goes into sleep mode.
Fastening on the glass
The Baseus player consists of a self-adhesive base with built-in monocrystalline silicon solar panels, which is mounted on the windshield of the car in such a place that it does not obscure the driver’s field, and provides easy access to operate the device. The player is magnetically attached to the base, thus allowing it to be unfastened and not left in the car if we do not want it.
Thanks to the solar charging option, it is easy to accumulate the amount of energy needed for the operation of the player. However, low battery levels on rainy days are not a problem, as the device can also be charged by wire using the included cable.
How does an FM transmitter work?
- It is enough to set the selected FM frequency on the Baseus player from the range of 87.5MHz ~ 99.9MHz (by pressing the button with LED display for approx. 2-5 seconds and then turning the knob), and set the same frequency in the car radio.
- Then connect the adapter to any music storage device, from among the four supported inputs: mobile device with Bluetooth, pendrive with USB, micro SD card or audio device with AUX
During Bluetooth connectivity, you can forget about interference, because the intelligent chip ensures a stable connection and crystal clear sounds even when controlling playback from a distance of 5 meters.
There are no reviews yet.