|Graphics Engine||NVIDIA® GeForce RTX ™ 3070|
|Bus standard||PCI Express® Gen 4|
|Memory interface||256 bits|
|Extreme performance||1785 MHz (Dragon Center)|
|Boost||1770 MHz (GAMING and SILENT mode)|
|Memory clock speed||14 Gbps|
|Multi GPU Technology||Yes|
|Departures||3 x DisplayPort 1.4a
1 x HDMI 2.1
|Recommended power supply||750 W|
|Virtual reality ready||Yes|
|Maximum digital resolution||7680 x 4320|
|Power connectors||2 x 8 pins|
|DirectX supported version||12 API|
|Supported OpenGL version||4.6|
|Dimensions||335 x 140 x 61 mm|
|Weight (net / gross)||1735g / 3026g|
MSI GeForce RTX 3070 SUPRIM 8GB GDDR6 Graphic Card
Out of stock
Out of stock
Order now & Get it delivered Today!!
As we met the challenge of creating a SUPERIOR gaming experience, our DEEP decades-long research journey took us to destinations previously thought impossible. After years of designing high-performance circuits, MSI is proud to bring its latest masterpiece to life. SUPRIM is the next step in graphics card development.
The GeForce RTX ™ 3070 is equipped with Ampere-NVIDIA’s 2nd Generation RTX architecture. Built with improved RT cores and Tensor Cores, new streaming multiprocessors, and high-speed G6 memory, it gives you the power you need to blast through the most demanding games.
Important note: This article is cataloged within the OEM products not available for individual sale, only available for sale within a team assembled by our integration department.
- Carved to perfection. Built on two decades of award-winning graphics cards, the time has come to evolve further in gaming. A new design philosophy guides the way for a prestigious new series.
- Tri Frozr 2S: Keep a cool mind. TRI FROZR 2S cools without sacrificing style. Temperatures are masterfully kept under control under the sculpted SUPRIM exterior, allowing you to fully enjoy your games without losing focus.
- Focus on what’s important. TORX FAN 4.0 is a masterpiece of teamwork, with pairs of fan blades bonded together in a revolutionary ring design, concentrating airflow and pressure on the heatsink.
- VIP cooling treatment. Dedication pays off. Memory modules receive custom treatment with their own dedicated heatpipe that goes to a dedicated heat sink.
- Face the heat head-on. The heat from the GPU is immediately captured by a nickel-plated copper motherboard and then quickly transferred to a set of heatpipes. This expansion of heat transfer systems improves overall efficiency thanks to highly efficient mechanisms.
- Keeps the core cool. The core pipes have millimeter precision to have maximum contact with the GPU and distribute the heat along the entire length of the heatsink for optimal cooling.
- The Symphony of Silent Design. Do not worry. The airflow control improves its dynamics through the heat sink to improve thermal management and maintain silence. Baffles provide additional surface area and guide air where it is needed for maximum cooling. Wave-curved 2.0 edges interrupt harmonics from unwanted airflow, reducing noise.
- Totally still. Zero Frozr is the calm before the storm. The fans stop completely when temperatures are relatively low, eliminating all noise when active cooling is not necessary. The fans will automatically start spinning again when the heat returns during gameplay.
- The final touch. A large number of thermal pads provide additional heat dissipation for the components on the board.
- Cold everywhere. There is more than meets the eye. The heatpipes under the robust brushed metal backplate provide additional cooling for the memory modules on the rear of the PCB.
- Powering each adventure:
- Go big or stealth: Dual BIOS gives you the option to prioritize between full performance in GAMING mode or low noise performance in SILENT mode.
- Reinforced fenders: Additional fuses built into the custom PCB provide additional protection against electrical damage.
- Defying gravity. The solid build quality in key areas is reinforced by a rigid anti-bow metal strap.
- Unwavering support. An included kickstand provides additional reinforcement for the graphics card.
- Unifying all functions. MSI’s exclusive Dragon Center software helps you get the most out of your MSI products. Monitor, adjust and optimize in real time with just a few clicks.
- Illuminate in full color. Mystic Light gives you complete control of RGB lighting for both MSI devices and compatible RGB products from other brands, both inside and outside of your system.
- Get ready to play. Create game profiles with custom graphics card settings, including performance, True Color, and more.
- Get back in control. MSI LAN Manager GAMING automatically classifies and prioritizes latency-sensitive applications, giving you a great low-latency online gaming experience.
- Automate all fans. Links and unifies cooling throughout the system with Frozr AI Cooling. System fans can be programmed to react to CPU and / or GPU temperatures. * Currently compatible with MSI B550 / X570 / Z490 motherboards
- Precision controls, limited power. MSI Afterburner is the most recognized and used graphics card overclocking software in the world. Take full control of your graphics card while monitoring key system metrics in real time. It is free to use and compatible with most graphics cards from other vendors.
- One click to overclock. The OC Scanner is the easiest and safest way to get better performance from your GeForce® graphics card. Powered by an algorithm created by NVIDIA, maximum clock speeds are determined and safely applied to your graphics card.