|Model Name||GeForce RTX™ 3070 VENTUS 2X OC|
|Graphics Processing Unit||NVIDIA® GeForce RTX™ 3070|
|Interface||PCI Express® Gen 4|
|Core Clocks||1755 MHz|
|Memory Speed||14 Gbps|
|Output||DisplayPort x 3 (v1.4a)
HDMI x 1(Supports 4K@120Hz as specified in HDMI 2.1)
|Power Connectors||8-pin x 2|
|Card Dimension (Mm)||232 x 124 x 52 mm|
|Weight (Card / Package)||832g / 1255g|
|Directx Version Support||12 API|
|Opengl Version Support||4.6|
|Adaptive Vertical Sync||Y|
|Digital Maximum Resolution||7680×4320|
MSI GeForce RTX 3070 Ventus 2X OC Gaming Graphics Card, 8GB GDDR6, Ray Tracing, VR Ready, PCIe 4.0, 3X DisplayPort 1.4, 1x HDMI 2.1 8K, TORX Fan 3.0, Mytrix HDMI 2.1 Cable
Out of stock
Out of stock
Send me an Email when the product is back in stock:
The GeForce RTX™ 3070 is powered by Ampere—NVIDIA’s 2nd gen RTX architecture. Built with enhanced RT Cores and Tensor Cores, new streaming multiprocessors, and high-speed G6 memory, it gives you the power you need to rip through the most demanding games.
Boost Clock / Memory Speed
- 1755 MHz / 14 Gbps
- 8GB GDDR6
- DisplayPort x 3(v1.4a)
HDMI x 1 (Supports 4K@120Hz as specified in HDMI 2.1)
Dual Fan Thermal Design
- TORX Fan 3.0: The award-winning MSI TORX Fan 3.0 design creates high static pressure and pushes the limits of thermal performance.
- Core Pipe: Precision-crafted heat pipes ensure max contact to the GPU and spread heat along the full length of the heatsink.
Afterburner Overclocking Utility
- Supports multi-GPU setups.
- OC Scanner: An automated function finds the highest stable overclock settings.
- On Screen Display: Provides real-time information of your system’s performance.
- Predator: In-game video recording.
- MSI’s exclusive Dragon Center software lets you monitor, tweak and optimize MSI products in real-time.
VENTUS brings a performance-focused design that maintains the essentials to accomplish any task at hand. Rocking a trusted dual fan arrangement laid into a rigid industrial design lets this sharp looking graphics card fit into any build.
Tailored Pcb Design
Not all circuit boards are created equal. A custom PCB Design provides greater reliability and beefed up power circuitry for pushing the card to its limits.
Bringing It All Together
MSI’s exclusive Dragon Center software helps you get the most out of your MSI products. Monitor, tweak and optimize in real-time with just a few clicks.