|Compatible phone models
||iPhone 14 Pro
||MagSafe Compatible, Carbon Fibre Look, Slim Fit & Lightweight, Premium Aramid Fibre, 3D Grip TouchMagSafe Compatible, Carbon Fibre Look, Slim Fit & Lightweight, Premium Aramid Fibre, 3D Grip Touch
Pitaka Fusion Weaving Magez Case 3 For Iphone 14 Pro Overture600D
- MagSafe Compatible-Effortlessly snap your iPhone to Apple MagSafe, PITAKA’s PitaFlow for Phones Ecosystem and various MagSafe chargers and accessories to enjoy tremendous convenience on different occasions. Thinner yet stronger N52SH magnets will not disturb the wireless charging speed while maintaining a secure magnetic attraction.
- Ultra-thin and Lightweight-The case is so slim and adds no extra bulk to your already massive phone, which feels like a part of your phone that is great for when it’s into and out of pocket. The rim of the back of the phone is crafted through the chamfering process, which looks slim, classy and minimalistic.
- Comfortable Hold and Innovative Design- Unique 3D Grip Tech and Fusion Weaving Tech styles aramid fibre in various colours and patterns combining sleek minimalism with the exceptional grip while ensuring a soft warm touch. The rim on the front is polished via zero gapping with a round-edged design to avoid sharp edges and allows you to apply a tempered glass screen protector(not included).
- Slim Fit and Precise Cutout- Vacuum-formed and meticulously cut to ensure easy access to buttons and ports. A raised metal camera bezel and higher lips around the screen protect the device from scratches and knocks. Half-wrap design shows the natural beauty of the colour finish on your iPhone.
- Premium Material and Renewable Package- This case is crafted using long-lasting, durable, 1500D bulletproof aramid fibre, and it’s robust, lightweight, and scratch-resistant. This case protects your iPhone from scratches and colour fading. The package used for iPhone 14 series cases is made of 100% environmental-friendly biodegradable bagasse fibre.
No more offers for this product!
There are no inquiries yet.