|Side A – Connector 1||HDMI (MALE)|
|Side B – Connector 1||3.5MM (FEMALE); HD15 (FEMALE); MICRO-USB B (FEMALE)|
The P131-000-A HDMI to VGA Adapter with Audio (M/F) helps you transmit digital audio and 1080p video from your laptop, Chromebook, MacBook or PC to a VGA-enabled television, monitor or projector. It’s an ideal tool for giving video presentations in conference rooms and classrooms, editing multiple documents on a larger screen, or streaming video for digital signage in crystal-clear 1080p.
This HDMI to VGA adapter supports video resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 (including 1080p HD) at 60 Hz. Just insert the HDMI male converter into the HDMI source, and connect a VGA cable (sold separately) between the VGA female port and the VGA display. To share stereo audio, connect a 3.5 mm audio cable (sold separately) between the adapter’s audio jack and the audio jack on the VGA display, A/V receiver or speakers.
The molded one-piece unit is so compact that it fits in the palm of your hand, making it easy to carry in your backpack or laptop bag for quick connection anywhere. No software, drivers or external power supply is required. If additional power is needed, connect the converter’s USB Micro-B port to a USB charger or a USB-A port on the source device.
Connects a VGA Display to Your HDMI Device
- Ideal for giving video presentations, editing multiple documents, or streaming video for digital signage
- Supports video resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 (including 1080p HD) @ 60 Hz
- 3.5 mm jack included for sharing stereo audio from HDMI source
- Active I2C communication for more efficient data transfer
- No software or external power supply required
- Molded 1-piece unit fits in the palm of your hand
- Easy to carry in a pocket, purse or laptop bag
- Bus-powered via HDMI; USB Micro-B port included in case more power is needed
- Source device with HDMI output
- Display device with VGA input
- Although external power is not required in most installations, a USB Micro-B port is provided in the event that it is. If so, the 5V 500mA provided by a standard USB 2.0 port will be sufficient to support functionality.