|Category||Cables and Connectors|
|Material||Gold-plated Contacts RJ45 (8P8C) Connectors
Bare Copper Conductor
|Cable OD||6mm x 1.8mm|
|Cable type||Ethernet Cable|
|Package Content||1 x Cat 7 SSTP RJ45 Flat Ethernet Cable|
|Packaging||UNITEK Poly Bag|
This LAN cable comes with only 1.8mm height, is excellent for interior decoration which aims for indiscernible and harmonious installation. With Category 7 standard, this cable allows sending 10 Gigabit Ethernet, provides you a speedy and reliable signal.
- Certificated by Fluke Networks
- 500MHz Mass-capacity Bandwidth
- Compatible with 10GBaseT
- Gold-plated Contacts
- Cat 7 standard allows sending up to 10 Gigabit data per second under the 500MHz bandwidth, provides speedy and stable signal connection.
- SSTP (double shielded twisted pairs structure) confidently protects the cable from EMI, shielded from interference and optimizing the single quality.
- Made with gold-plated contacts RJ45 connector and bare copper conductor.
- Applicable to computers, laptops, printers, modem, router.