|Base Color||Black and Violet|
|Functionality||Back And Side Protection|
|Compatibility||Apple IPhone 13 Pro|
Raptic Shield aluminum protective case with military MIL-STD-810G certificate. The hybrid structure made of anodized aluminum and transparent polycarbonate offers an increased level of protection during falls from a height of up to 3 meters. The inner part of the casing along with the side buttons are made of a thermoplastic TPU material, so that the phone does not come into direct contact with the metal frame of the case. A special bubble pattern absorbs and disperses the impact force when falling onto a hard surface.
Flexible TPU material fully protects all edges of the device, so that the phone does not slip out of your hands and you can put it safely with the screen facing down. An integrated ring also protects the protruding camera system on the back of the housing. The Raptic Shield case is also equipped with a special sound channel directed directly towards the user. This way it does not block the loudspeaker with your hand when using the phone with both hands in landscape mode.
The antibacterial protection in the DropShield and polycarbonate materials of the iPhone 13 Pro series Raptic Shield is an antimicrobial agent. This prevents harmful diseases to which you may be exposed to develop and spread. Since protection is infused and not coated, you can rest assured that the antimicrobial solution will not wear out.
- Military certificate MIL-STD-810G (resistant to falls from a height of up to 3 meters)
- Antibacterial protection
- Hybrid structure made of a single block of aluminum and polycarbonate
- Rubber cover made of flexible TPU protects all edges
- impact force
- Integrated sound channel directed towards the user The
- phone has no direct contact with metal elements
- Transparent backs made of durable PC material
- Modern and ergonomic design
- Case compatible with contactless payments and Qi wireless charging