OnePlus 8 Dual Sim 8GB RAM 128GB 5G
- 6.55-Inch Fluid Display flows seamlessly from one frame to the next, with a 90 Hz refresh rate that allows you to swipe, scroll, and navigate with ease
- Colors are more vivid and nuanced with a calibrated display that provides sensational color accuracy
- Download movies in seconds, share photos near-instantly, and get comprehensive network coverage with 5G
- Enjoy a cinematic, 3D listening experience with Dolby Atmos support
- Enhanced haptic vibration gives you better feedback with every tap and swipe
Nillkin Oneplus 8 CamShield Pro Cover Case
- Combines with classic, fashion and protective elements.
- Slide cover protects phone camera from scratch, and protects your privacy.
- Made of environmentally friendly PC and TPU material, which is tough and wear-resistant.
- Processed by advanced technology.
- Good touch feeling. Anti fingerprint and oil stain.
- One-piece molding, completely fits your device.
- Provides reliable protection. Impact resistant airbags on four corners. All around coverage.
|Primary Camera (MP)||48+16+2|
|Resolution||1080 x 2400 pixels|
|Android Version Name||Android 10.0; OxygenOS 10.0|
|Display Type||Fluid AMOLED capacitive touchscreen|
|Dimensions||160.2 x 72.9 x 8 mm|
|Battery Size||4300 mAh|
|Battery Type||Lithium Polymer|
|Camera Type||Primary Camera + Secondary Camera|
|Colour Name||Onyx Black/Glacier Green|
|Expandable Memory Type||No Expandable Memory|
|Internal Memory||128 GB|
|Model Name||Oneplus 8|
|Number of Cores||Octa Core|
|Operating System Number||10|
|Processor Speed||2.84 None|
|Product Weight||180 g|
|RAM Size||8 GB|
|Screen Size||6.55 inch|
|Secondary Camera Resolution||16 MP|
|SIM Count||Dual SIM|
|SIM Type||Nano SIM|
|Voice Calling Capability||yes|
The OnePlus comes with a 20:9 aspect ratio and the cover is 3D Corning Gorilla Glass for the best possible protection. Additional screen features include Vibrant Color Effect, Reading Mode and Night Mode. OnePlus 8 has an A+ rating from DisplayMate and SGS Eye Care Display Certification. In addition, the brand new OnePlus 8 comes with dual 5G support and is powered by the advanced Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 that includes an X55 5G modem, DDR4x RAM and UFS3.0 to 256 GB.
On the back, the OnePlus 8 has a total of three cameras. The triple camera setting is a combination of a 48-megapixel main camera (Sony IMX586) with OIS and EIS, a 16-megapixel ultra-wide-angle lens sensor with a 116° field of view and a third 2-megapixel macro lens supported by dual LED flash.
The OP8 mobile phone supports multi autofocus (PDAF + CAF) and features such as Panorama, UltraShot HDR, Cat & Dog face and focus, Nightscape, AI Scene Detection and more. The front drilling camera from Sony is the same as the OnePlus 8 Pro. The front camera has a 16 megapixel (IMX471) that supports EIS, f/2.45 aperture and stable focus. The 16MP selfie shooter takes photos, videos at 1080p with 30fps and time delay and unlocks the device within a second.
The OnePlus 8 packs a non-removable battery with a capacity of 4300mAh charged with the company’s 30W Warp Charge 30T Fast Charge technology. The dual nano-SIM smartphone is equipped with dual stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos and supports noise cancellation. With the included USB 2.0 Warp Type-C cable, the OnePlus 8 charges from 1% to 50% in just 22 minutes. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi 6, dual 5G (NSA/SA) and NFC chips for cashless payments with Android Pay. OnePlus 8 works with OxygenOS. OnePlus UI is a smart, efficient user interface with intuitive Android 10 OS-based features from Google.
OnePlus 8 5G Technical Features
- FOLID AMOLED 6.55 inch 90Hz display
- HDR10 +, DisplayMate A +
- Thin and elegant curved design
- Facial recognition / Fingerprint reader under screen
- Memory: 8 GB
- Internal storage: 128 GB
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 5G, Octa-core, 2,84GHz
- Triple camera: 48MP (IMX586) + 16MP + 2MP / 16MP Front camera (IMX471)
- Dual Stereo Speakers, Alert Slider, 30T Warp Charge (5V/ 6A)