The P568-010-BL High-Speed HDMI Cable is ideal for digital signage, video presentations, point-of-sale displays, classrooms and other applications that display Ultra High Resolution (UHD) video and multi-channel audio. It connects HDMI-enabled source devices, such as computers and Blu-ray™ players, to HDMI-enabled displays, such as monitors, projectors and high-definition televisions.
This cable supports UHD video resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 (4K x 2K), including full 1080p, and data transfer speeds up to 18 Gbps—the fastest bandwidth currently available over HDMI. When used with an Apple® digital AV adapter, it supports iPad2® video mirroring for playing games, watching videos or displaying presentations. Backward compatible with previous HDMI generations, the P568-010-BL works in all HDMI cabling scenarios.
The 10-ft. (3.05 m) molded 30 AWG cable features premium foil and braid shielding to deliver top-of-the-line signal quality and protection from EMI/RFI interference. Gold-plated blue connectors ensure excellent conductivity. Integral strain relief ensures the cable and connectors last a long time. A flexible PVC jacket makes the HDCP-compliant cable easy to install in tight spaces.
Connects HDMI Source to 4K TV, Projector or Monitor
- Ideal for digital signage, video presentations, point-of-sale displays, classrooms and other applications that display Ultra High Resolution (UHD) video and multi-channel audio
High Performance and Wide Compatibility
- Supports UHD video resolutions up to 4K
- Supports iPad2 video mirroring when used with Apple digital AV adapter
- Backward compatible with previous HDMI generations
Superior Quality Ensures a Flawless Signal
- Corrosion-resistant gold-plated blue connectors for optimal signal transfer
- Fully molded 30 AWG construction with integral strain relief for durability and long life
- Premium foil and braid shielding for EMI/RFI noise protection
- Flexible PVC jacket easy to install in tight spaces